Cloud based technologies and services are opted for business purpose by most of the organization due to increase in usage of smartphones and tablets which enables employees to work remotely. With the help of cloud-based ITSM, many organizations are moving towards BYOD trend which allows user to access organizational data and resources from different location. Cloud based ITSM provides transparency to value added services and satisfying business needs by ensuring high quality solutions. Cloud-based ITSM is a new way of offering IT and business services without on premises deployment of the system thereby reducing setup cost which helps for managing and maintenance of backend infrastructure.
The three service strategies used in cloud-based ITSM are Portfolio management, demand management and financial management. These services are effectively used for workload and cost calculations to meet the rapidly increasing workload demand. Cloud-based ITSM is a way to improve a current service or to implement new service.
Cloud-Based ITSM:Drivers and Challenges
The major factors driving the adoption cloud-based ITSM are increase in mobile workforce, security and privacy concern. In enterprise application, the drift towards cloud technology has created huge impact on cloud- based ITSM market which helps to improve security of data, integrity and delivery of services. Cloud based solutions delivers business enabling IT services quickly and flexibly at lower cost. Most of the companies are adopting advent advanced technologies such as Bigdata and internet of things. These technology are used due to its advance feature like agile implementation, easy deployment and subscription based pricing.
The major restrains faced by cloud-based ITSM market is increased business scrutiny and complexity. Now-a-days, due to substantial adoption of internet of things for various cloud based applications and excess use of remote application, most of the organizations are facing problem such as compliance which causes complexity in business.
Cloud-Based ITSM: Key Players
Some of the key players of cloud-based ITSM are:BMC Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Service Now, Cherwell Software, LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, and HEAT Software USA.
Cloud-Based ITSM: Regional Overview
Presently, North American region is holding the largest market share of cloud-based ITSM market due to rapid adoption of BYOD policies. Moreover, it offers enhanced productivity by remote access and it is also helps to lower down the initial setup cost.
The market of cloud-based ITSM is witnessing high growth rate in the region of Latin America due to rise in ITSMtechnology penetration. Vendors are trying to focus more on customer satisfaction in this region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Cloud-Based ITSM Segments
- Cloud-Based ITSM Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Cloud-Based ITSM Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Cloud-Based ITSM Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Cloud-Based ITSM Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis forCloud-Based ITSM, market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Cloud-Based ITSM: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of solutions:
- Service portfolio management
- Service demand management
- Service financial management
- Configuration and change management
- Operations and performance management
- Dashboard, reporting, and analytics
Segmentation on the basis of verticals:
- Government and public sector
- Energy and utilities
- Travel and hospitality
- Telecommunication and IT
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.