This Managed Infrastructure Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Managed Infrastructure Services market.
Few of the trends that have been observed in the managed infrastructure services market are rise of Internet of Things (IoT) which has encouraged managed service providers to offer services that support IoT. Also, data security has always been a concern for any large-scale enterprise, hence managed infrastructure services will be widely adopted by enterprises as it is data compliant. In addition to this, managed infrastructure services is important for enterprises that rely on outsourcing to multiple geographic locations as it reduces their operational costs.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Drivers and Challenges
Managed infrastructure services market is fast gaining traction due to various factors such as enhanced business proficiency and focus on core businesses in order to enhance customer satisfaction. Due to increased competition across different industry verticals, enterprises want to focus only on its core business which leads to increase in usage of managed infrastructure services. Adoption of advanced technologies such as big data, mobility and cloud computing across different industry verticals is also one of the major drivers of managed infrastructure services market.
One of the major restraint on the growth of managed infrastructure services market is the privacy and security issues associated with it. In addition to this enterprises don’t have the right resources who are skilled enough to manage the processes involved with managed infrastructure services.
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Segmentation
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Recent Contracts/Deals and Acquisitions
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Regional Overview
Managed infrastructure services market is currently dominated by North America region due to early adoption of technology and presence of numerous IT data centers. Europe managed infrastructure services market follows next as government and manufacturing sector are realizing the importance of managed services to focus on their core business processes. APEJ region is fast picking up pace in the managed infrastructure services analytics market owning to significant adoption rate of advanced technologies and outsourcing in emerging economies.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Managed Infrastructure Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of deployment type:
- On-premise managed infrastructure services
- Cloud managed infrastructure services
Segmentation on the basis of type:
- Print services
- Backup and recovery
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Few of the recent contracts/deals and acquisitions in managed infrastructure services market are listed below:
- In November 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise introduced HPE Managed Services for Microsoft Azure in order to provide customers access to a fully managed service that addresses the public cloud component of a company’s end-to-end hybrid infrastructure requirements
- In November 2016, NTT DATA, Inc. acquired Dell Services to form NTT DATA Services in order to expand its IT offerings
- In April 2016, Fujitsu Ltd. won a five and a half years US$ 140 Mn managed services contract at the City of Gold Coast (local government area in Australia) in order to provide managed infrastructure and application services to ICT infrastructure and applications to Gold Coast area
- In December 2015, AT&T Inc. and IBM Corporation expanded their strategic relationship in managed application and managed hosting services in order to offer customers with a vast portfolio of cloud, data and application solutions
- In October 2015, Fujitsu Ltd. signed a US$ 80 Mn managed infrastructure services contract with Link Group (global financial services company)
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Managed Infrastructure Services Market Segments
- Managed Infrastructure Services Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Managed Infrastructure Services Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Value Chain
- Managed Infrastructure Services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Managed Infrastructure Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Managed Infrastructure Services Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Managed Infrastructure Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Managed Infrastructure Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Managed Infrastructure Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Managed Infrastructure Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.