This Managed Mobility Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Managed Mobility Services market.
Managed services include all those in-house functionality that is transferred to the third-party service providers for better management. In today's fiercely competitive business environment, organisations want to ensure that their staff focuses on the core competencies of their business and non-core activities are handled by third-party service providers. Some of the common managed services include lifecycle management activities, IT resource activities, HR activities, etc.
The global managed services market is forecasted to witness a healthy growth rate in the next five years as more organisations understand the importance and advantages of outsourcing their non-core operational activities.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global managed services market is segmented into managed data centre, managed security, managed infrastructure, managed communications, managed mobility, etc. All these segments of the global managed service market are anticipated to witness a healthy growth through 2020, with the managed mobility segment forecasted to witness a high double-digit CAGR.
Managed mobility services include the management of smartphones, tablets, and other mobility services required by businesses in carrying out their day-to-day operations. Over the years, smartphones have penetrated every walk of our life and businesses want to leverage on the enormous reach of the mobile phones.
Organisations are using mobile devices to manage their work in an effective manner. Mobile devices are used extensively in the hotel and restaurant industry for allocating seats to patrons on a real-time basis. Moreover, mobile phones have become an important platform for advertising and marketing purposes, as they offer multiple channels through which a product or service can be promoted. These factors have forced businesses to look for credible mobility management service solutions and this is anticipated the boost the prospects of the global managed mobility services market.
Low Adoption of Managed Mobility in Developing Economies Can Pose a Challenge to the Growth of the Global Managed Mobility Services Market
Although organisations in developed countries are pushing the demand for managed mobility services, it is forecasted that the low demand from organisations in developing nations can curtail the growth prospects of the global managed mobility services. Many organisations in developing economies are concerned about the rising operational costs and they do not want to increase it by outsourcing their mobility activities to third-party vendors. Moreover, businesses in developing economies tend to use free, open-source software for mobility management, as they do not have the budget to invest in premium software. These factors are forecasted to present a key challenge for the growth of the global managed mobility services market.
Among these segments of the global managed mobility services market, the managed smartphones and tablets segment is forecasted to expand at a high CAGR through 2020. The increase in proliferation of smartphones and tablets in both developing and developed economies is projected to be the key reason for the growth of this segment. The growth will be particularly phenomenal in India and China, but the weak demand from other Asia Pacific nations can have an adverse impact on the growth of the global managed mobility services market.
Global Managed Mobility Services Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global managed mobility services market include Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Dell, AT&T, Ericsson, HP, and Microsoft.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Managed Mobility Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global managed mobility services market is segmented into:
- Managed smartphones and tablets
- Managed mobile security
- Managed mobile VAS
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Managed Mobility Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Managed Mobility Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Managed Mobility Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Managed Mobility Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.