This Managed Network Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Managed Network Services market.
Managed Network Services Market: Overview
A Managed Network is a communication network that is built, operated, secured and managed by a third-party service provider. A variegated range of stakeholders which includes prime network provider (generally a telecom company), system integrators and end use enterprises together in collaboration sets up a network, either over cloud infrastructure or in-house. However, the service is always managed by the service providers, thus, transferring the risk and complexities associated to the third party, enabling businesses to focus more on their core business objectives. Integrating with a managed network service provider allows the organization to outsource the infrastructure, support and technical maintenance, also many time inclusive of servers, routers, switches, firewall software etc. Managed Network Services includes managing Ethernet WAN, MPLS, Internet Leases Line, etc., as these forms the basis of modern day IP based communication in most organizations, demand for managed network services is on the rise.
Thus, as network complexity rises and business plans to focus more on their core products, demand for Managed Network Services is expected to expand with an impressive CAGR over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Managed Network Services Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major factors boosting the growth of Managed Network Services market are rising globalization, digitization and increasing use of cloud and BI/Analytics across all industry verticals. With rising operational complexity due to organizations integrating more cloud, social, mobile, and big data, most CIO’s are increasingly considering Managed Network Services as a part of their Network Strategy. Thus, as Networks become more complex, need for Managed Services is getting higher preference. As financial companies and banks continue to integrate advance technologies with their operations and expand their geographical reach, Managed network services is expected to see high adoption in BFSI sector. Furthermore, with increasing incidences of network security breaches, companies are increasingly preferring a Managed service provider over in-house maintenance, to ensure high expertise deployment. Lack of IT Workforce skilled with expertise in cloud era is another factor for organizations triggering them to deploy Managed Services. Over the forecast period as organization become more and more dependent on technologies such as IoT, AI, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Robotics and Automation, Network Services, Security and Network Uptime is of crucial importance. Thus, Managed Network Services become a key priority.
Managed Network Services Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Managed Network Services market has been categorized into seven key regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Managed Network Services market is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period as most organization from across the world continue to expand geographically, along with extensive digitalization. North America and Europe are expected to remain as leaders considering the demand for Managed Network Services, as most businesses including SME’s in these region shows high digitalization efforts. Furthermore, Asia Pacific Exc. Japan, is projected to be the fastest growing market in terms of penetration of Managed Network Services. China and India in particular are expected to drive the demand for Managed Network Services in Asia Pacific Exc. Japan. Furthermore, as Internet penetration rises and most organization expand geographically in Middle East and Africa region, demand for Managed Network Services is expected to increase throughout the forecast period. A few countries in Latin America, particularly Brazil, Chile and Argentina are expected to fuel the demand for Managed Network Services, on the backdrop of government efforts in the region.
Managed Network Services Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in Global Managed Network Services market are:-
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Telstra Global
- AT&T Inc.
- China Telecom
- NTT Communications
- HCL Technologies
- Wipro Limited
- Nokia Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Vodafone Group plc
- Tata Communication
- Bharti Airtel
- Reliance Communication
- Sift Technologies Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Managed Network Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Managed Network Services Market: Market Segmentation
The Managed Network Services market is segmented into two parts based on service type and end use industry:
Based on service, the Managed Network Services market is segmented into:
- Managed WAN
- Other Related Services
- Managed LAN
- Virtual Network Services
- Network Security
Based on End Use Industry, the Managed Network Services market is segmented into:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Communication, Media and Services
- Retail and Wholesale
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Managed Network Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Managed Network Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Managed Network Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Managed Network Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.