This Managed Workplace Cervices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Managed Workplace Cervices market.
Enterprises represent a substantial chunk of workforce, which is why it is in their best interest to determine how to retain them and simultaneously improve their productivity. Managed workplace services are about providing a standardized environment which is smart, agile, and scalable, to bridge the gap between business productivity and end-user’s expectations for an integrated, customized and flexible services. It is achieved by instituting more flexible IT workstations and traditional workplace processes, and integrating them to support end-users. Managed workplace services provide end-to-end approach in workflow processes through platforms such as desktop delivery, mobility, service desks, collaboration, and user-support, while reducing operational IT costs. This caters the modern need of digitally optimized workplace.
Managed workplace services help in transforming workplaces into customized, innovative and intelligent workplaces, by striking a balance between existing IT infrastructure and digital IT, aiming to connect employees, data, and applications present at the workplace.
Managed Workplace Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
The digital transformation in the workflow processes of enterprises is one of the biggest driver of managed workplace service market. Managed workplace services aims for a workplace to evolve from a technology-centric approach to workplace centric approach, being another driver for this market. Increased automation, user satisfaction and freedom due to mobile access, and enhanced productivity in an organisation are also some factors resulting in the growth of managed workplace services market.
However, factors such as complexity in finding a solution which integrates traditional and digital services and confidential data breach at an incident, are some challenges faced by managed workplace services market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Managed Workplace Services Market: Segmentation
Managed workplace services market can be segmented on the basis of service type, enterprise size, end-user vertical, and region wise. On the basis of service type, managed workplace service market can be sub-segmented into mobility services, desktop services, service desks, collaboration services, management services and others. On the basis of enterprise size it is further segmented into small and medium enterprise, and large enterprise. Considering end-user vertical it is categorized into BSFI, Government, IT and Telecom, Healthcare and Life sciences, Manufacturing and Automotive, Transportation and Logistics, Retail, Media and Entertainment, and Others.
Managed workplace services market is sub-segmented into key regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
Managed Workplace Services Market: Regional Overview
Managed workplace services market is dominated by North America and Europe due to presence of workplace services vendors and presence of enterprises actively working to build and improve their capability to sustain their leadership positions. In Asia-Pacific region, managed workplace services market is showing a considerable growth due to presence of substantial workforce in countries such as China and India and technological advancements in IT sector.
Managed Workplace Services Market: Key Players
Intel Corporation (U.S.), Unisys Corporation (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE) (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Accenture PLC (Ireland), FUJITSU(Japan), NTT Data Corporation (Japan), Atos (France), Capgemini (France), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (U.S.), HCL Technologies Ltd. (India), Citrix Systems (U.S.), Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) (U.S.), Wipro Ltd. (India), Tata Consultancy Services (India), Zensar Technologies Ltd (India) and Infosys (India) are some of the key players in managed workplace services market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Managed Workplace Services Market Segments
- Managed Workplace Services Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Managed Workplace Services Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Managed Workplace Services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Managed Workplace Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Biometric Lockers Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- By US
- By Canada
- Latin America
- By Brazil
- By Mexico
- By Others
- By U.K.
- By France
- By Germany
- By Poland
- By Russia
- Asia Pacific
- By Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- By Greater China
- By India
- By ASEAN
- By Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By GCC Countries
- By Other Middle East
- By North Africa
- By South Africa
- By Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Managed Workplace Cervices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Managed Workplace Cervices Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Managed Workplace Cervices Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Managed Workplace Cervices Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Managed Workplace Cervices Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.