This Cloud Managed Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloud Managed Services market.
Cloud Managed Services are being demanded significantly due to rising usage of cloud based applications among businesses for storing their data over the cloud. The cloud based applications are increasing adopted due to its cost efficiency and economical manner for storing data. The growing usage of cloud based application has encouraged businesses to take help from managed service providers to manage their cloud based applications. These cloud managed service allow user to configure application service at any level, and at any stage of the cloud.
Cloud Managed Services provides help in enhancement of IT infrastructure that needs to be managed in collaboration with third party through cloud platforms.
These services include managed network operations, managed security operations and other operations. These also improve efficiency of a company by providing them competencies in which they are lacking or replace the functions that incurs higher cost to company.
Cloud Managed Services help enterprises to focus on their business related critical activities and provide third party management to their cloud based applications. Cloud Managed Service providers help in managing business process services, storage services, hosted services, application management services, maintenance services, security management services and others.
Cloud Managed Services Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the adoption of Cloud Managed Service is the rising cloud technology adoption among businesses for managing their application. There has been significant rise in the adoption of cloud based technology as it is less costly and provides real time access and updates to business application. Moreover other factors that are helping this market to grow are increasing usage of cloud services among SMEs, and increasing third party cloud managed service offerings.
The key challenge for Cloud Managed Service is the risk of private information leak. The cloud based offerings faces security risk due to lack of security technologies developed to secure cloud based applications. Moreover, third party management for cloud based application increases risk of data theft and data misuse due to which many companies do not select cloud managed services. The other challenges that are restricting this market to grow are lack of efficient cloud managed service technology and lack of supporting IT infrastructure.
In September 2016, Cognizant has entered into the partnership with Oracle to provide cloud managed service to their clients. This partnership will help Oracle to provide their customers cloud managed solution and services efficiently with the help of Cognizant.
In August 2016, Telarus, a cloud infrastructure service provider has entered into the partnership with Fusion, a cloud service provider. This partnership will help Telarus to offer its customers fully integrated suite of cloud communication, cloud connectivity and managed network services through its distribution network.
In Cloud Managed Services market there are many vendors some of them are Vodafone, Cisco, Accenture, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and others.
North America is holding the largest market share currently for cloud managed service market due to high adoption of digital technologies among small and medium business. The adoption of cloud application and cloud platform is also impacting the market for cloud managed services in a positive manner. Companies such as IBM is also working towards the development of cloud managed service platforms with the partnerships and acquisitions in this market to enhance market opportunities.
In Europe region, the market for cloud managed services is witnessing high growth rate due to the increasing demand for managed service for network operations, security management, and cloud application management.
The Asia Pacific region is following the Europe region in cloud managed service market. This market is expected to have the highest growth rate in coming years due to the adoption of cloud based business application and growth in the cloud service providers.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Cloud Managed ServicesMarket Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Cloud Managed Services Market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- By U.K.
- By France
- By Germany
- By Poland
- By Russia
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloud Managed Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cloud Managed Services Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of services:
- Managed network services
- Managed security services
- IT infrastructure management services
- Managed mobility
- Cloud managed applications service
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cloud Managed Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cloud Managed Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cloud Managed Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cloud Managed Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.