This Cloud Server market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloud Server market.
The growing interest among business enterprises to deploy cloud infrastructure is creating market opportunity for infrastructure as a service providers to solidify their presence in cloud server market. Currently, cloud computing has emerged as new domain in IT sector, where many enterprises are utilizing cloud based software, and cloud based infrastructure to provide cost effective solutions for their customers. In cloud based infrastructure, cloud server market is one of the fastest growing segments where logical server and physical servers are connected through internet. In logical server, physical servers are logically distributed into two or more logical servers. Whereas physical servers are not shared or distributed and these servers are known as dedicated cloud server majorly used for private cloud. Most of the enterprises are adopting cloud servers to reduce infrastructure and IT cost for physical server installation.
Cloud Server Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, security is the major concern in cloud server market as these services can be accessed through wireless network from all users, hence some of the enterprises are not ready to adopt cloud server for critical business applications. In addition to this, enterprises do not have control on cloud servers and there is less amount of flexibility therefore, some of the enterprises are still using conventional server and they are not ready to change their IT infrastructure.
Global Cloud Server Market: Market Segmentation
Segmentation on basis of computing model in Cloud server market:
Segmentation on basis of end-user vertical in Cloud server market:
Some of the prominent players in the cloud server market include IBM Corporation,Rackspace, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Oracle Corporation, Dell, VMware, Hewlett-Packard and Amazon
Presently, North America is holding the largest market share for cloud servermarket due to high adoption of cloud computing technologies among business enterprises for real-time data accessibility. European market is the second largest segment in overall cloud server market where government sector has tremendous opportunity for cloud server market.
The Asia Pacific region is following the European region in cloud server market. This market is expected to have the highest growth rate in coming years due to the adoption of cloud based services and increasing usage of virtualization infrastructure.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloud Server Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The major segments of computing modelincloud server market include:
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
The major segments of end-user vertical incloud server market include:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecommunication & IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Cloud Server Market Segments
- Global Cloud Server Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Global Cloud Server Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Cloud Server Market
- Global Cloud Server Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Cloud Server Market
- Value Chain
- Global Cloud Server Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Cloud Server Market includes
- North America Cloud Server Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Cloud Server Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Europe Cloud Server Market
- Asia Pacific Cloud Server Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Cloud Server Market
- Middle East and Africa Cloud Server Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cloud Server Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cloud Server Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cloud Server Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cloud Server Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.