This Coated Duplex Board market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coated Duplex Board market.
Coated Duplex Board Market - An Overview:
Coated duplex board is manufactured by the state of art technology by using virgin fibers on the upper layer and recycled fiber in the middle to ensure good strength and stiffness to meet the demand of packaging industry. Coated duplex board is used in wide range of application such as manufacturing of boxes, cardboard sheet and other packaging formats. Coated duplex board are used in cup stock board for paper cups and folding box boards for high end packaging segment. Coated duplex board have excellent surface and optical property with good printability and attractive look. The manufacturers of coated duplex board are focusing on innovation and development that helps to increase the application of the coated duplex board. Coated duplex board are mostly manufactured from the recycled fibers. Product such as magazines, stationery items, comics and books are converted from coated duplex board.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Coated Duplex Board Market - Dynamics:
The demand for coated duplex board market is primarily influenced by the packaging industry, globally. The paper packaging market consist of 1/4th of the overall packaging market share. Increase in need for ecofriendly and biodegradable packaging increase the demand for coated duplex board during the forecast period. Increase in demand from various manufacturing sectors includes FMCG, pharma, agriculture and retail playing a crucial role for the growth of coated duplex board market. The gradual ban of plastic packaging by government regulatory due to environmental concerns related to disposal of plastic waste is expected to influence the demand for coated duplex board. The rise in standards of hygiene and attractive growth in fast food and beverages segment has led to develop a trend of using disposable packaging formats like, cups, plates, bowls, etc. The paper and pulp manufacturers are focusing on increasing the production capacity of with innovation in the product. The increase in demand for high end standard quality cardboard boxes influence the demand for coated duplex board. It is due to its printability with smooth and clear surface that provides attractive look. Packaging companies are shifting towards ecofriendly and biodegradable solution provided by paper packaging product. The increase in demand for e-commerce industry is expected to drive the coated duplex board market during the forecast period. Owing to the consumption of large volume of cardboard boxes for the delivery process. The positive outlook towards the retail industry is also expected to drive the coated duplex board market.
Coated Duplex Board Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific coated duplex board is poised to grow during the forecast period. It is due to increase in demand for environmental friendly products in emerging economy such as India and China. Europe is also expected to show positive outlook towards coated duplex board market due to the ban on plastic packaging in some countries of Europe region and is expected to create a good opportunity for the coated duplex board manufacturers in Europe.
Coated Duplex Board Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global coated duplex board market are as follows –
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- The West Coast Paper Mills Ltd (SKB)
- International Paper Company
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Venkraft Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd.
- Murli Industries
- JK Paper Ltd
- BALKRISHNA PAPER MILLS LTD.
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd.
- Hangzhou Gerson Paper Co.,Ltd
- Magnum Ventures Ltd.
- Monit Paper And Chemicals (P) Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coated Duplex Board Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Coated Duplex Board Market - Segmentation
The global coated duplex board market is segmented as thickness, product type, and end use.
By thickness, the global coated duplex board market is segmented into -
- Up to 200 GSM
- 201 – 400 GSM
- 401 – 600 GSM
- Above 600 GSM
By product Type, the global coated duplex board market is segmented into -
- Kraft Board
- White Board
By End Use, the global coated duplex board market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Home Care
- Other End Use
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global coated duplex board market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global coated duplex board market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global coated duplex board market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global coated duplex board market
- Must-have information for global coated duplex board market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Coated Duplex Board Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Coated Duplex Board Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Coated Duplex Board Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Coated Duplex Board Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)