This Cognitive Data Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cognitive Data Management market.
Cognitive Data Management Market: Market Overview
In current competitive business environment cognitive data management solutions are playing an aquiline role in the growth of businesses, consumer, and government sectors. The huge spread of internet connectivity and massive growth of data usage are creating new business opportunities for the cognitive data management solution providers. The increasing demand for digitization in various industry verticals is surging the growth of the cognitive data management market. Moreover, the rise of advanced and digital technology has led to the increased adoption of cognitive data management across the globe. In recent years, cloud integration in cognitive data managementhas gained favor among organizations, corporations, and government agencies that implement SaaS (Software as a Service).
Ideally, cognitive data management solutions provide a robust mechanism for consolidating and indexing this file metadata into a unified or global namespace construct. The cognitive data management solutions are used to standardize business processes and definitions. Advanced cognitive data management solutions are creating business glossary with clear business definitions. Furthermore, increasing growth of connected devices is creating potential growth opportunities for the cognitive data management market. More to this, the rising trend for the business optimization is a primary factor towering the growth of the cognitive data management market. Small, medium and large enterprises are increasingly deploying cognitive data management solutions for effective management of their business ecosystem.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cognitive Data Management Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major growth drivers of the cognitive data management market include adoption of the latest technological advancements and increasing demand of cloud-based applications. In addition, use of cognitive data management in various industry verticals shall drive the growth of cognitive data management market in near future. Advancements in industrial IT infrastructure across the globe has led to growth of the cognitive data management market across the globe. In parallel, increasing growth of IoT devices is resulting in the growth of the digital data coupled with increasing adoptation of cognitive data management solutions. These factors are expected to impel the growth of the cognitive data management market.
However, the major challenge faced by the cognitive data management solution providers are integration of new technologies within existing infrastructure. High deployment cost of the cognitive data management solutions is creating barriers for the cogitative data management solutions providers. In addition, interoperability problem, integration of new technologies within existing infrastructure are some of the major challenges for the cognitive data management solution providers.
Some of the major players in global Cognitive Data Management market include Attivio, CognitiveScale, Cognizant, DATUM, Expert System, HPE, IBM, Immuta, Informatica, Infosys, Kingland Systems, Microsoft, Oracle, Pingar, Reltio, Saksoft, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, and other cognitive data management solution providers.
Presently, the cognitive data management market in North America has shown significant growth rate, due to increasing advancements in enterprise IT infrastructure. Due to the growing demand for enterprise applications, coupled with technological advancements in the region, the cognitive data management market in North America is projected to experience a high growth CAGR. Asia Pacific (APEC) is holding the largest market share in the cognitive data management market, due the increasing demand from various industries and quantitative increase in IoT devices. Moreover, Europe is the fastest growing market for cognitive data management, due to an increase in the adoptation of cognitive data management solutions in small and medium enterprises. The demand for cognitive data management has risen dramatically over the past 12 months, globally.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cognitive Data Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cognitive Data Management Market: Segmentation
The global cognitive data management market can be segmented as:
Cognitive Data Management Market Segmentation by Solutions:
- Data Integration & Migration
- Data Governance & Quality
Cognitive Data Management Market Segmentation by Deployment:
Cognitive Data Management Market Segmentation by Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Cognitive Data Management Market Segmentation by Industry:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Government and Legal Services
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom & IT
- Others (retail, utilities, automotive etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cognitive Data Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cognitive Data Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cognitive Data Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cognitive Data Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.