This Collation Shrink Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Collation Shrink Films market.
Collation Shrink Films Market: An Overview
Collation shrink films are polymer plastic films manufactured from high-quality raw materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and others. On the effect of heat, collation shrink films soften and shrink. Then, the material is cooled down to ensure good holding strength for the product, both transversely and longitudinally. Collation shrink films offer secondary packaging solutions with an outstanding amalgamation of strength, stiffness, holding force, and excellent shrink performance. Collation shrink films are a cost-effective method of collating cans, bottles, cartons, books & magazines, and palletized goods. Also, collation shrink films cover the surface of the product, protecting it from dust and physical damage. The low weight of collation shrink films enables easier handling and transportation. Collation shrink films are 100% recyclable, and this factor is expected to create a positive outlook for the growth of the global collation shrink films market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Collation Shrink Films Market: Dynamics
Across the globe, the demand for reliable packaging is increasing and the applications are becoming more diverse. Increasing requirement for thinner, stronger, and cost-effective films for secondary packaging applications which ensure that bundled products stay exceptionally secure, right from the packaging to the consumer, is likely to create significant demand in years to come. This factor is expected to fuel the growth of the collation shrink films market during the forecast period. Characterized by its puncture-resistant nature, along with optimum tightness, stability, and high gloss, collation shrink films are widely used for bundling cans, bottles, cartons, fruits & vegetables, and other products. Also, the low weight of collation shrink films offers multiple storage and transportation benefits over corrugated boxes and trays without compromising the security across the supply chain. This factor is foreseen to drive the growth of the global collation shrink films market during the forecast period. The availability of transparent collation shrink films which offer good see-through, is proven to bolster brand identification and recognition. The printability option on collation shrink films offers a unique promotional opportunity for manufacturers and brand owners. Together, such factors are likely to push the growth of the global collation shrink films market during the forecast period. Collation shrink films are extruded under stringent quality control conditions which ensure safety and quality. Overall, the global collation shrink films market is expected to register significant momentum during the forecast period.
Collation Shrink Films Market: Regional Outlook
The rapid expansion of the packaging industry, increasing consumption of packed food and beverages, rising urban population, and increasing disposable incomes are together fueling the growth of the collation shrink films market in emerging economies of the Asia Pacific including Japan region (APEJ). In terms of market share, China is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. The growth rate of collation shrink films in India and ASEAN Countries is expected to be high during the forecast period. Changing packaging patterns, the requirement for reliable packaging solutions, and the rapid expansion of various end-use industries are driving the collation shrink films market in North America and Western Europe regions. Germany in Western Europe and the U.S. in North America are expected to witness notable growth of the collation shrink films market during the forecast period. Rising preference towards flexible packaging solutions and high disposable incomes appear as the key factors for the growth of collation shrink films market in Germany and the U.S. Japan is expected to witness a sluggish growth rate of the collation shrink films market during the forecast period.
Collation Shrink Films Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global collation shrink films market are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- NPP Group Limited
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Telko Ltd.
- Rapid Plastics Media Ltd.
- MURAPLAST d.o.o.
- Polystar Plastics Ltd
- POLIPAKS Ltd.
Collation Shrink Films Market: Key Trends
Some of the key trends observed among collation shrink films manufacturers are listed below:
- Numerous collation shrink films manufacturers are focusing on the performance parameters of collation shrink films in order to meet the evolving need of the market.
- The Dow Chemical Company and Coveris Holdings S.A. are aiming to improve clarity, puncture resistance, and shrink characteristics of collation shrink films. This will help the manufacturers to offer better collation shrink films in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Collation shrink films manufacturers are following a collaborative approach with other converters, manufacturers, and brand owners to provide innovative, low-cost, and sustainable solutions.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Collation Shrink Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Collation Shrink Films Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the collation shrink films market is segmented into:
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
On the basis of number of layers, the collation shrink films market is segmented into:
On the basis of application, the collation shrink films market is segmented into:
- Books & Magazines
On the basis of end use, the collation shrink films market is segmented into:
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Collation Shrink Films Market Reports Highlights:
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint