This Commercial Antennas market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Commercial Antennas market.
Wireless communication system has become an indispensable part of almost all commercial sectors. Technology has been advancing continuously and thus availing end users with better services and product features. Antennas form an important base of information broadcasting, two-way radio communication, satellite communication, radar, cell phone, etc. Antennas are broadly classified into directional and omnidirectional antennas, omnidirectional antennas have capability to radiate in all directions. The market for commercial antennas is projected to grow at a steady pace throughout the forecast period. Significant investment in development of new technology is expected particularly in underwater & marine communication applications. Furthermore, there are some ongoing research projects on developing novel materials for manufacturing antennas, such investments will unfold new growth verticals in the market. The market for commercial antennas is characterized by presence of large number of big players in the market with high revenue share.
Global Commercial Antennas Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In the current scenario, new antenna technologies are being developed, which allow the antennas to rapidly change its pattern in response to changes in the direction of the arriving signal. These antennas are called adaptive or smart antennas and may be used for higher frequency band transmission.
Another major trend in the global commercial antennas market is the use of plasma material instead of metals. Plasma antenna utilizes ionized gas as conducting medium for transmission or reception instead of metal. This can be used for high frequency radio transmission.
Global Commercial Antennas Market: Segmentation
The global commercial antennas market can be segmented on the basis of application, material type, frequency band, technology and end use industry.
Global Commercial Antennas Market: Regional Outlook
By region, North America is expected to account for substantial share in the global commercial antennas market. Robust growth in Europe’s commercial antennas market is expected owing to robust demand from countries such as Germany, France, U.K. and Spain. The Asia Pacific region is expected to account for high annual growth rate over the forecast period. Growing urbanization and increase in disposable incomes in countries such as China, India and ASEAN countries are expected to be the key reasons for the high value growth. Middle East & Africa region is expected to hold relatively low market share and furthermore, the region is expected to witness marginal y-o-y growth over the forecast period. Latin America is also expected to witness slow growth in demand and Brazil & Mexico are expected to hold large shares of demand for commercial antennas throughout the forecast period.
Global Commercial Antennas Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Commercial Antennas Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the global commercial antennas market can be categorized as:
- Wireless LAN
- RFID (Radio frequency Identification)
- Professional Mobile Radio
- Radar and satellite communication
On the basis of material type, the global commercial antennas market can be categorized as:
- Metal and alloys
On the basis of frequency band, the global commercial antennas market can be segmented as:
- Low Frequency(30-300 Hz)
- Medium Frequency (300-3000 KHz)
- High Frequency (3-30MHz)
- Ultra-High Frequency (>30 MHz)
On the basis of technology, the global commercial antennas market can be segmented as:
- Phased array
On the basis of end use industry, the global commercial antennas market can be categorized as:
- Consumer electronics
- Information Technology/software Industry
- Satellite communication
- Underwater/submarine communication
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global commercial antennas market are:
- Cobham plc.
- Shakespeare Company LLC
- Motorola Inc.
- Accel Networks
- Laird PLC
- Southwest Antennas
- Winegard Co.
- MP Antenna
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Commercial Antennas Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Commercial Antennas Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Commercial Antennas Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Commercial Antennas Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.