This Conveyor Belt Materials market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Conveyor Belt Materials market.
Conveyor Belt Materials Market: Introduction
A conveyor belt is essentially an indispensable component of a material handling system, wherever bulk material is required to be transferred from one point to another within a plant or factory. Earlier, the conveyor belts used in the industry were made of steel and other metal parts, but with the advent of lighter and composite materials and evolution of stringent regulatory norms in pharmaceutical, food processing, tire manufacturing and chemical industries, plastic belts have been introduced in industries where there is a chance of contamination or chemical reaction. The modular feature in conveyor belts makes them easier and cost effective in terms of reducing the maintenance, down time and replacement cost as a single part of the conveyor belt can easily be replaced rather than replacing the entire conveyor belt system.
The increase in global industrial investment has led to continuous growth in the number factories over the past few years. This has fuelled the demand for conveyor systems, which in turn is driving the growth of the conveyor belts materials market. Conveyor belts are integrated components of conveyor systems, and basically used to transport materials from place to others. On the basis of application, different kinds of materials are used for conveyor belts such as aramid, metal and thermoplastic to name a few. The belt consists of one or more materials and typically, has three layers: carcass, top cover, bottom covers. The purpose of the carcass is to provide shape and linear strength and this layer is made of polyester, nylon, steel, aramid and cotton. The covers are usually made of plastic and rubber compounds specified by the use of the belt. Steel conveyors belt are used when high strength class is required.
Conveyor Belt Materials Market: Drivers
Growth in industrial investments, coupled with a rise in the food industry, are expected to fuel the demand for conveyors belt systems, which in turn is anticipated to drive the global conveyor belt materials market. Moreover, increase in the number of malls, airports and factories across the globe is further expected to surge the demand for conveyor belt materials during the forecast period. However, the high cost of these materials may restrain the demand for conveyor belts. Also, new technologies for material handling equipment are replacing the demand for conveyor belt materials.
Conveyor Belt Materials Market: Regional Outlook
From a regional perspective, Asia-Pacific is expected to be a significant revenue generating region in the global conveyor belt materials market. The growing number of malls, rising middle class income and increase in industrial investment in India & China are expected to surge the demand for conveyor belt materials in APAC during the forecast period. In Europe, Germany, Italy and the U.K. are collectively projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth of material handling equipment and increase in the number of regional airports in the region are expected to spur the demand for conveyor belt materials in Europe.
Conveyor Belt Materials Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants/vendors identified in the conveyor belt material market across the globe are:
- SRF Limted
- Somi Conveyor Belting Ltd.
- Wellwaij Belting
- Du Pont
- Shanxi Phoenix Conveyor Belt Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Dura Belt Inc.
- Wire Belt Company of America
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Conveyor Belt Materials Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Conveyor Belt Materials Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material used, the conveyor belt material market can be segmented into:
- Metal (Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel)
On the basis of belt type, the conveyor belt material market can be segmented into:
- Filter Belts
- Woven Metal Belts
- Hinged Belts
- Plastic Interlocking Belts
On the basis of weight, the conveyor belt material market can be segmented into:
- Light Duty Conveyor Belt
- Medium Duty Conveyor Belts
- Heavy Duty Conveyor Belts
On the basis of end use, the conveyor belt materials market can be segmented into:
- Food & Beverages Industries
- Goods Manufacturing Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Conveyor Belt Materials Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Conveyor Belt Materials Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Conveyor Belt Materials Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Conveyor Belt Materials Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.