This Data Converters market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Data Converters market.
The market for Data Converters is increasing due to high adoption and integration of smart devices with Data Converters. The smart data converters helps in managing additional system functions, and allow designer to use most cost effective data processors along with making programming easier to improve overall system performance.
It is expected in coming year or two the quick expansion of advanced sensor in parallel with converter core technology development and the continuous movement towards adjustable power features in the data converter are helping this data converter market to grow.
The data converters are increasingly being adopted for consumer electronics devices such as smartphones and tablets for functions such as network signal processing, image processing, video calling and others. Presently, various industries are working towards creation of low power consumption data converters due to rising need for low power consumption data converters.
Data Converters Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the adoption of data converters is the increasing usage of smart devices among individuals. Users are demanding high speed data converters which can be employed in electronic warfare. Moreover, users are adopting low power consuming data converters as these helps in saving battery life of smart devices.
The key challenge for data converters is the lack of knowledge about the usage of it in growing smart devices. Companies are using these data converters for conversion of data for basic functions in smart devices such as video calling, video streaming, image capture and touch sensing. The smart device manufacturers in developing regions are not using these data converters due to less availability and lack of knowledge.
In March 2016, MegaChips Corporation has selected Data Converter IP, a solution from S3 group based Magellan portfolio. These high speed data converters provide optimal performance targeted for highly integrated connected consumer SoC’s, such as those requiring LTE-A, WiFi (802.11x), DVB or next generation DSL connectivity.
In September 2016, ABB, a data converter company has launched power converter diagnostic tool for controlling higher uptime. The software tool helps optimize service and maintenance costs over the power converter’s life cycle and reduces costly emergency repair. The tool continuously monitors the status of the power converter system and respondswith predefined diagnostic actions such as data collection, processing and reporting when changes occurs.
North America is holding the largest market share currently for Data Converter market due high adoption of smart devices among enterprises in U.S. to improve the functions of smart devices such as video calling, HD calling and others. Companies are also working towards the enhancement of Data Converters solutions with the partnerships in this market to increase market opportunities. In Europe region, the market for Data Converters is witnessing high growth rate due to presence of large number of smart devices service providers on real time.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Data Converters Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Data Converters Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Data Converters Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of type:
- High Speed Data Converter
- Standard Data Converter
Segmentation on the basis of Industry:
- Consumer Electronics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Data Converters Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Data Converters Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Data Converters Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Data Converters Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.