This Disodium Guanylate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Disodium Guanylate market.
Disodium guanylate is also known by these names, Sodium 5' –guanylate and Disodium 5' –guanylate with a chemical molecular formula (C10H12N5Na2O8P) and are extensively used as flavour enhancing agent and as food intensifier which is mostly present in combination with either monosodium glutamate or sometimes even with disodium inosinate which is the combination of disodium 5'-ribonucleotides which is a purine- that also occurs naturally as a precursor to RNA and DNA and can also be extracted through other plant and marine sources such as dried fish,certain mushrooms and dried seaweed.
Disodium guanylate in small amount is now a days used in many restaurants, processed food and flavour foods in replacement of monosodium glutamate (MSG) as to new safety policies quality guidelines for food products laid by FDA to promote gluten-free products. Also it enhances and provides the additional savoury taste effect to the food natural taste, texture and aroma and magnifying the overall experience of the food to mouth and the end result is a taste rich food with less sodium chloride which is harmful to health.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global Disodium guanylate market is majorly driven for its property as a flavour enhancing agent in soups, processed foods, cured meat, savoury sauces and many others in the flavour formulation industries and other factors that is driving manufacturer’s interest towards disodium guanylate as replacement of monosodium glutamate (MSG) for individuals sensitive to MSG now shift towards disodium guanylate in search of rich in taste savoury food products with less sodium chloride intake into their body and the only they have for it is to have food with disodium guanylate. Disodium guanylate is also used in pasta, processed vegetables, breakfast cereals, processed meat or poultry, fish products, spices & condiments, energy or sports drinks, alcoholic beverages, dairy products, processed fruits, savoury candies.
The global disodium guanylate market has few restraints owing to its purine presence as individuals suffering from arthritis, gout, or uric acid kidney stones condition can turn worse if they consume disodium guanylate and few cases disodium guanylate even causes allergic reaction in individual.Disodium guanylate needs to be avoided by people with asthma and gout, as purine are harmful for person with arthritis and gout disorders and guanylates on getting metabolized form purines therefore should be avoided in these cases. Although, the typical quantities in which disodium guanylate is present in food are quite too low to produce any adverse effects.
Global Disodium guanylate Market: Segmentation
Global Disodium guanylate Market: Region wise Outlook
The global disodium guanylate market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).In North America region, the U.S. holds the major share of the disodium guanylate products owing to its high demand for savoury flavours in this market which is followed by Europe, which hold a major share in the food and beverage flavour enhancer market. These followed by Asia-Pacific wherein the demand for confectionery and snacks is witnessing increasing significantly. Moreover, in Europe and Latin America, from past few years the trend is shifted to its application in cured meats and bakery products. This is intended to result in substantial growth of the overall disodium guanylate market.
Global Disodium guanylate Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players identified in the globaldisodium guanylate market includes National Analytical Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., Ajinomoto Co., Inc. and Pastene Co. ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and grades.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Disodium Guanylate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of form type, Disodium guanylate market is segmented into:-
On the basis of application, Disodium guanylate market is segmented into:-
- Food and beverages
- Canned Foods
- Snack Foods
- Cured Meat
- Instant Noodles
- Salad Dressing
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Disodium Guanylate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Disodium Guanylate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Disodium Guanylate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Disodium Guanylate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)