This Dispersion Coating market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dispersion Coating market.
Dispersion Coatings Market: Overview
Paper packaging has key attributes such as sustainability, recyclability, lighter alternative to heavy packaging formats and multi-application areas. This has led to shift the focus from plastics, glass and metal in the packaging systems. The increasing packaging trends such as economical and environment-friendly packaging has a positive impact on the paper packaging industry. With paper packaging, protection, convenience, tractability and marketing is ensured.
Dispersion coating on the paper enhances its integrity and appearance. It prevents moisture and gases from hampering the quality of the product. In addition, it provides a smooth surface for better printability. Dispersion coatings is a type of water-based barrier coating and tends to improve the performance of paper and packaging. Thus, this is likely to hike the demand for the dispersion coating market. Dispersion coated papers can be easily recycled through pulping, composting and thermal treatment. On the other hand, plastic-based coatings and lamination do not meet the sustainability requirements and are costly to recycle since it includes the process of delamination. Thus this concern might raise the demand for dispersion coating and would impact its market positively.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dispersion Coatings Market: Dynamics
Demand for sustainable packaging is continuously growing as there are various regulatory enforcements on the usage of non-environment friendly materials and thus it is forcing the brand owners to consider sustainable new alternatives. The costs associated with dispersion coatings is comparatively lesser than that of the extrusion coatings while maintaining the packaging strength and reliability. This is likely to augment the demand for dispersion coating and provide opportunities to the dispersion coating market.
Paper manufacturers can utilize their existing machinery and process which is used for paper coating for printing and writing purposes. Additionally, when compared to extrusion coating, dispersion coating involves fewer process steps and can be produced at a higher speed. This would enable manufacturers to have business advantages. This would enable a higher adoption rate for dispersion coating, thereby boosting the dispersion coating market.
Food and beverage industry will dominate the demand for paper and paperboard packaging along with prevention and functional qualities. Dispersion coating tends to provide the solution for such packaging needs. Thus, the food and beverage industry is likely to comprehend the growth of dispersion coatings market. E-commerce is likely to elevate the demand for paper and packaging formats which prevents oil, grease, moisture and water resistance and prevents damages while shipment of goods. Dispersion coating being a sustainable alternative is sought to replace non-sustainable materials and this would augment the growth of the dispersion coating market in the years to come.
Dispersion Coatings Market: Regional Outlook
Owing to the increasing demand for packaging in various end use industries is likely to increase the demand for dispersion coating over the forecast period. Food and beverage and print and media industry are likely to boost the demand for dispersion coatings. Government regulations on non-sustainable packaging will be the key driver in augmenting the demand for dispersion coatings market.
Asia Pacific region has been witnessing a significant growth rate in consumption since it has developing countries such as China and India. The consumption is expected to rise due to demand for safety, quality, convenient and sustainable products which will continue to boost the dispersion coating market.
Dispersion Coatings Market: Key Players
The key players in the dispersion coatings market are:
- Stora Enso Oyj
- BASF SE
- Solvay SA
- Mondi PLC
- Teknos Group OY
- Actega GmbH
- Schmid Rhymer AG
- Michelman Inc
- Oerlikon Group
- Convestro AG
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on cement packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dispersion Coating Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dispersion Coatings Market: Segmentation
The global dispersion coating market is segmented by substrate, coating process, end-use industry and dispersion formulation.
By Substrate, the dispersion coatings market is segmented by
- Corrugated Board
By Coating process, the dispersion coatings market is segmented by
By end-use industry, the dispersion coatings market is segmented by
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Care
- Print & Media
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Dispersion Coating market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Dispersion Coating market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Dispersion Coating market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dispersion Coating Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dispersion Coating Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dispersion Coating Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dispersion Coating Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)