This Dynamometer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dynamometer market.
The essentiality of dynamometers in force and energy measurements including torque and brake force are anticipated to continue supporting market growth in automotive aerospace and manufacturing industries among others.
Growing Use of Electric Motors to Support Dynamometer Market Growth
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dynamometer is expected to play an important role in accurate measurements when it comes to power, force, torque and speed in global manufacturing and automotive sectors, owing to concerns over environmental pollution to reduce emission and noise from exhausts. Growing quality standards in vehicle manufacturing, and growing awareness of quality in manufacturing and aerospace industries are expected to propel the market forwards in the near future.
Dynamometers will also see great application R&D laboratories that are working on creating clean energy sources such as wind turbines, for measuring large amounts of energy efficiently. Multi-component dynamometers will also see growing demand owing to their applications in axial pressure calculations in machining and cutting tools industry. The emerging Noise, Vibration and Harness field for engine and power train modifications is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for dynamometer market players in the coming years.
Key Players Focus on Research and Development for Tech Innovations and Upgrades
Manufacturing and Energy Industry Boost Demand for Dynamometers in North America
North America is anticipated to continue as the leader in market share for dynamometers through the forecast period owing to the massive demand of liquid friction dynamometers arising from the power and energy sector of the region. Growing private sector investments in manufacturing industry across the region will also create lucrative opportunities for dynamometer market players in North America.
On the other hand, developing nations such as China and India are seeing a relatively rapid rise in a number of industries such as waste water treatment, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas, which will consequently build demand for dynamometers in the Asia Pacific market as well.
Segmentation of the Global Dynamometer Market
Dynamometers can be broadly divided on the basis of product type and application. On the basis of product types, dynamometers can be divided into solid friction dynamometers, eddy current dynamometers, and liquid friction dynamometers. On the terms of applications, dynamometers can be divided on the value of kilowatts: 0-700 for car engines, 1mw to 8mw for wind turbines and high performance cars, and 8mw to 900mw for wind and gas turbines and jet engines.
This report about the dynamometer market gives global and regional level assessments to identify and make use of vital data that has been supported through in-depth research on factors such as competitive scenarios and unexplored business opportunities.
The report has resulted from collecting first-hand information about the global dynamometer market on all quantitative and qualitative business trends, economic factors and market attractiveness affecting all aspects of the market, by detailed interactions with prominent industry experts.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dynamometer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Major market players including Dynostar Dynamometers, Horiba Europe GmbH, Dyno One Inc., and Dyne Systems Inc. are increasingly focusing on product innovations and improvements to attract business.
- Dynostar Dynamometers provide an efficient data acquisition system and programmable logic controller system for improved control and high reliability on assembly lines, and robotic activity in automotive and manufacturing industries.
- KDE- Direct recently launched their V3 Dynamometer range custom machined components, for aerospace industry requirements of real-flight condition simulations, such as altitude, humidity, and temperature among others to enhance capabilities related to safety and performance.
- Dyno One Inc. is operating a versatile segment for remanufactured dynamometers, which involves buying older eddy current, AC, and DC dynamometers and retrofitting them with modern components according to consumer needs to provide them competent equipment for a highly reduced price in comparison to that of a completely new purchase in the automotive and manufacturing industry.
Report was developed with:
- Market Drivers: Major influences that impact the market
- Market Value: Overall market size
- Demand and Supply
- Trends and Obstacles: Popular trends and likely challenges in the market
- Market Segmentation: Clear categorization of every area
- Competitive Analysis: Strategic activity by major market players
- Technology: Changes in market situations arising from new tech
The following regional markets have also been deeply analyzed.
- Middle East and Africa dynamometer market (N.Africa, S.Africa, GCC countries, Rest of MEA)
- North America dynamometer market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America dynamometer market (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of South America)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan dynamometer market (India, China, New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN)
- Japan dynamometer market
- Eastern Europe Dynamometer market (Poland, Russia)
- Western Europe Dynamometer market (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dynamometer Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dynamometer Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dynamometer Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dynamometer Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)