This E Compass market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving E Compass market.
E-compass is an electronic compass which uses a magnetometer and an accelerometer. The global e-compass market is expected to have significant growth rate, attributed to high demand for minerals across the globe. North America and Western Europe have significant revenue share in the global e-compass market, attributed to high demand for advanced wearable devices and high per capita income in the region over the forecast period.
Global E-Compass Market Dynamics:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global E-Compass Market Segmentation:
The global e-compass market is segmented on the basis of the axis, application, technology, and region. On the basis of axis, the global e-compass market is segmented as 1&2 axis, 3 axis, 6 axis, and 9 axis, wherein 1&2 Axis have significant revenue share in global e-compass market and is expected to have substantial growth rate. On the basis of application, the e-compass market is segmented as consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, defense, marine, and surveying. Among the application segment, consumer electronics segment contribute for the significant revenue share over the forecast period in the global e-compass market. On the basis of technology, the global e-compass market is segmented as fluxgate, magneto-resistive, and Hall Effect, wherein fluxgate have significant revenue share in global e-compass market, whereas magneto-resistive is expected to have substantial growth rate.
Global E-Compass Market Regional Outlook:
Based on the geographies, the global e-compass market is fragmented into seven regions -- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific except Japan, Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. Among the regions, Asia-Pacific except Japan accounts for a significant share of the global e-compass market with a substantial CAGR as majority of consumer electronics manufacturer are based in Asia Pacific particularly in China. The North America region accounts for significant share in the global e-compass market with significant growth rate, owing to rising adoption of advanced wearable devices in aerospace across the region. Western Europe revenue share is followed by North America region in the global e-compass market, attributed to increasing demand for directional sensors in consumer electronics market. Eastern Europe and Japan also accounts for significant value share in the global e-compass market. The developing economy such as Middle East Africa and Latin America have a substantial growth in the global e-compass market, owing to consumer electronics in the region. Overall, the outlook for the global e-compass market will have a positive growth over the forecast period.
Global E-Compass Market Player:
Few players in the global e-compass market include Honeywell International, ST Microelectronics, TrueNorth Technologies, Bosch Sensortec, PNI Sensors Corporation, InvenSense, Inc., Aichi Steel, STMicroelectronics, MagnaChip Semiconductor, MEMSIC, Oceanserver Technologies, mCube Inc., Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation, Invensense Inc., and NXP Semiconductors N.V.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key E Compass Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on axis, the global e-compass market is segmented into:
- 1&2 Axis
- 3 Axis
- 6 Axis
- 9 Axis
Based on application, the global e-compass market is segmented into:
- Consumer Electronics
- Based on technology, the global e-compass market is segmented into:
- Hall Effect
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the E Compass Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the E Compass Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from E Compass Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the E Compass Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.