This Explosive Detectors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Explosive Detectors market.
The market of explosive detectors is growing rapidly due to increase in usage of automatic security equipment which are used to detect explosives of small magnitude depending upon size of objects by using various technologies. Trace detectors and bulk detectors are two major technologies which plays vital role in detection of explosives.
The explosive detection has significance in various application areas such as homeland security which is also used in counter terrorism due to massive adoption of research activities. Explosive trace detectors are on high trend and they are adopted by many organizations due to its advanced feature such as detection of minute (millionth of gram) traces of explosive material which are invisible to naked eye.
Explosive Detectors:Drivers and Challenges
One of the major driving factor of explosive detectors market is growing security concerns in aviation industry and increasing incidences of terror attack that has strengthened the focus of security bureaus to implement reliable security measures in sensitive infrastructure and vulnerable areas. Robotics-based explosive detectors is another leading market driver which is expected to gain traction and growth in explosive detectors market due to flexible system architecture which is divided into four parts that are measurement, manipulation, mobility and monitoring approach towards error detection.
The major restraining factors of explosive detector market are increase in cyber threat and risk of device failure which is expected to suppress market growth of explosive detectors.
Explosive Detectors: Key Players
Some of the key players of Explosive detectors market are: Safran SA, Smiths Group PLC, L-3 Communications Holdings, OSI Systems, Nuctech Co. Ltd., Implant Sciences Corporation, Chemring group PLC, American Science & Engineering, Analogic Corporation and Leidos Holdings.
Explosive Detectors: Regional Overview
Presently, North America region is holding significantly large market share of explosive detectors due to high adoption of explosive detectors in vulnerable areas and public places. In this region, presence of large number of security vendors and increasing threats are contributing to the growth of explosive detector market.
Europe region is expected to offer potential growth opportunities in the explosive detectors market in positive manner owing to the increasing terrorist attacks and immigration rate.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Explosive DetectorsMarket Segments
- Explosive Detectors Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Explosive Detectors Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Explosive Detectors Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Explosive Detectors Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Explosive Detectors, market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Explosive Detectors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of technology:
- Trace detector
- Bulk detector
Segmentation on the basis of product type:
- Vehicle mounted
Segmentation on the basis of verticals:
- Military and Defense
- Cargo and Transport
- Sensitive Infrastructure
- Public places
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Explosive Detectors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Explosive Detectors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Explosive Detectors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Explosive Detectors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.