This Facial Implants Report market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Facial Implants Report market.
Facial implants are a type of medical device used to correct the facial structure or to provide more defined facial features including cheeks or chin & jawline. Facial Implants products are used for cosmetic reasons & are also used in medical crises such as accidents and injuries. Facial implants are also designed for augmentative or reconstructive surgeries. Facial implants give long lasting and permanent results that are a key factor for the rise in cosmetic facial implant procedures. Facial implants come in various shape, size, and material. This type of facial implant is determined on the person’s anatomy. Synthetic materials and biomaterials are used in the preparation of facial implants and are available in a variety of size and shapes. Facial implants come in anatomical, oval and round shapes that are used in chin augmentation, maxilla, and mandibular surgeries.
Facial Implants Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing virtual representation on social media is expected to propel the growth of the facial implants market throughout the forecast period. The growing concern regarding personal appearance among the general population in both developed and developing economies is estimated to increase the number of cosmetic surgeries this factor is expected to fuel the growth of facial implant market.
Product launches in the facial implant market are specifically governed by specific regulations, whose approval is necessary for the launch of new products in the market. For instance, Oxford Performance Materials, Inc. received FDA approval for its 3D printed facial implant in 2015 that brings in a new opportunity for facial implants market players. Growing awareness regarding facial implant surgery and high adoption of facial aesthetic surgery among celebrities are expected to propel the growth of facial implant market. However, the surgical complications, like chances of success rate and excessive bleeding after facial implant procedures hampers the facial implant market.
Facial Implants Market: Overview
By material type, the silicone facial implant material is expected to hold large revenue share in facial implants market due to the higher adoption rate of silicone implants among the end users. Based on the application type, the chin augmentation is expected to be the dominating application type. According to a report of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 20,680 chin augmentation surgeries were performed in recent years in the U.S. among the end users the hospital segment is expected to be fastest growing segment in the facial implants market during the forecast period.
Facial Implants Market: Regional Outlook
Facial implants are widely used as they improve the patient’s self-confidence in their overall appearance, thus baby bloomer in North America go for the facial implant. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, there was 18.4% rise in the number of cosmetic procedures in the United States in 2017. North America is expected to be the most lucrative facial implant market. Latin America is expected to account for the second largest share in terms of revenue due to the availability of skilled medical professional in the region. Latin America is expected to witness high growth in facial implant market followed by Asia Pacific region due to increasing medical tourism in many countries like Brazil, Peru. MEA facial implants market is expected to witness steady growth over other regions because of less healthcare expenditure.
Facial Implants Market: Key Players
Some of the global key participants operating in Facial Implants Market are: Implatech Associates Inc., Medical, KLS Martin Group, Medartis AG, Stryker, DePuy Synthes, Sientra Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Johnson & Johnson, TMJ Concepts and Osteotec Ltd. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Facial Implants Market Segments
- Facial Implants Market Dynamics
- Facial Implants Market Size
- Facial Implants Market Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Facial Implants Market Report Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Facial Implants Market: Segmentation
Global Facial Implants Market can be segmented on the basis of material type, Shape type, end user and geography
Based on the material type, Facial Implants Market is segmented as:
- Silicone facial implants
- ePTFF facial implants
- rigid polyethylene facial implants
Based on Shape, Facial Implants Market is segmented as:
- Anatomical facial implants
- Oval facial implants
- Round facial implants
Based on applications type, Facial Implants Market is segmented as:
- Chin augmentation
- Cheek bone surgery
- Parnasal procedures
- Forehead surgery
Based on the end user, Facial Implants Market is segmented as:
- Trauma Center
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Facial Implants Market Report report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Facial Implants Market Report forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Facial Implants Market Report
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Facial Implants Market Report report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)