Cranial and Facial Implants Market: Overview
This Cranial And Facial Implants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cranial And Facial Implants market.
Cranial implants are the implants used during cranial reconstruction procedures after cranial defects. Cranial defects are generally caused by injury, infection, or malignancy. Defects lesser than 3 cm in diameter do not need reconstruction and are generally repaired with bone cement. Defects greater than 3 cm are treated with cranial implants. These skull defects are reconstructed to protect the brain, restore the skull contour and normalize the cerebral hemodynamics. Generally custom-made implants are designed for the individual patient depending upon patient’s condition. Cranial implants are made of biocompatible materials such as polymethyl methacrylate, porous polyethylene and titanium. The material of the cranial implants depends upon the surgeon’s decision.
Facial implants are used to enhance certain features of the face. The surgery is elective however patients of burns, muscular atrophy and injuries can opt for facial implants during plastic surgery. The surgery involves placing synthetic facial implants deep under the subcutaneous tissue. The procedure is performed by a maxillofacial or plastic surgeons. There are several facial implants available in the market such as chin, cheek and jaw implants.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The primary factor for the growth of global cranial and facial implants market is the increasing number of hospital admissions attributed to rising incidence of accidents and brain injuries, and rising prevalence of acquired or congenital deformities of the face which involves the shape of the face. Secondly growing healthcare expenditure levels and the introduction of advanced plastic surgery proceduresdrives the market growth for cranial and facial implants over the forecast period. Also increase in the number of people opting for plastic surgery procedures to enhance or augment their looks is a factor expected to contribute to the revenue growth of cranial and facial implants market in the near future. However high cost of plastic surgery and neurosurgery procedures along with various complications associated with these implants such as risk of infection, bleeding, unfavorable scarring etc. is expected to hamper the revenue of cranial and facial implants market over the forecast period.
Cranial and Facial Implants Market: Segmentation
This market is segmented on the basis on the implant type, material and end user
Depending on geographic region, the cranial and facial implants market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Cranial and Facial Implants Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in cranial and facial implants market includes Stryker, KLS Martin, Depuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, Integra Lifesciences, OsteoMed, Medartis AG, Matrix Surgical, and Calavera etc. these players are entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and product portfolio expansions, distribution agreements which are their key sustainability strategies. However there are many local and regional players in cranial and facial implants market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cranial And Facial Implants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation based on implant type
- Cranial Implants
- Facial Implants
- Chin Implants
- Jaw Implants
- Cheek Implants
Segmentation based on material
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Porous Polyethylene
Segmentation based on end user
- Super specialty Clinics
Cranial and facial implants market is mainly dominated by trends such as availability of custom-made implants, increasing inclination of the customers to go for facial implants augmentation surgeries. Also increasing number of sports injuries and accidents also drives the demand for cranial and facial implants over the forecast period.
Cranial and Facial Implants Market: Overview
Globally, cranial and facial implants market is expected to witness healthy growth in the near future due to increasing prevalence of brain defects and the rise in per capita expenditure on healthcare in the developed nations. North America is expected to hold major share of global cranial and facial implants market followed by Western Europe owing to technological advancement, increasing number of players in cranial and facial Implants market and increasing awareness regarding plastic surgery procedures. Also it has been analyzed that facial implants have been widely adopted in clinical practice and is associated with improved clinical outcomes in Western Europe. However Asia Pacific excluding Japan and Japan cranial and facial implants market is expected to register fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Cranial and Facial Implants Market: Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cranial And Facial Implants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cranial And Facial Implants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cranial And Facial Implants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cranial And Facial Implants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)