This Flex Pack Coatings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flex Pack Coatings market.
Upsurge in demand for packaging solutions from industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, electronics and lubricants has led to the expansion of flex pack coatings market. Flex pack coating maintains freshness and integrity of material by protecting it from the external environmental hazards during transportation and storage. Flex pack coating can be used for providing information to the customer about the product and the manufacturing company. It also helps in providing protection to the contents by creating a barrier against moisture, gas, UV light, etc.
Flex Pack Coatings Market: Market Drivers
Flex pack coatings market growth is correlated with the demand for flexible packaging products. The flexible packaging industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% over the forecasted period. Some of the factors for the growth of the flex pack coatings market is the need for storing products through longer shipping cycles and increasing the shelf life of the product. Moreover, the growing demand for lightweight and compact items along with increased preference of e-commerce for procuring goods is also influencing the flex pack coating market. However, food and pharmaceuticals are the most dominating sectors in the flex pack coatings market. As the awareness for the environment protection is increasing, consumers now prefer to purchase products which are labeled environment-friendly. So the demand for the sustainable flex pack coatings market is expected to grow significantly. The low price to performance ratio has encouraged the packaging providers to adapt for flex pack coatings. Innovations such as use of bio-based solutions and nanotechnology may provide significant opportunities in the flex pack coatings market.
Flex Pack Coatings Market: Market Restraints
The rising concern amongst regulatory bodies across the globe regarding plastic waste caused by the extensive use of flex pack coatings, acts as a restraint for the flex pack coatings market. The inability of the flexible packaging to compete with the rigid packaging in terms of product protection from physical hazards can reduce its demand. Interaction of the flex pack coating material especially in the case of the reactive product can also be the factor for limiting the growth of the flex pack coatings market.
Flex Pack Coatings Market Regional Outlook
The demand for the flex pack coatings is expected to grow at a steady rate in the period of 2016- 2024. North America is expected lead in term of demand for flex pack coating. In Latin America & APEJ flex pack coatings market is expected to grow due to increased consumer preference for lightweight products. There is a significant increase in the number of modern retail formats in Latin America and APEJ region. The growth for Flex pack coatings in Eastern and Western Europe is almost negligible. There would be a minor increase in the use of flex pack coatings in Japan due to increase in shipment values in Japanese region.
Some Key players of Flex Pack Coatings Market
Some of the key players of Flex pack coatings are FPS Pty Ltd, Innovative FlexPak LLC, Flex Film Ltd, LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, Uflex Ltd, Bemis Co. Inc., Sigma Plastics Group, Sealed Air Corp, Berry Plastics Corp., DuPont Co, Winpak Ltd, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flex Pack Coatings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Flex Pack Coatings Market: Market Segmentation
Flex pack coatings market can be segmented by packaging type, materials, and end-use industry.
Based on the by packaging type flex pack coatings market is segmented into:
- Over Wrap
Based on the material, flex pack coatings market is segmented into:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Based on the end use industry, flex pack coatings market is segmented into
- Food and Beverage
- Household Products
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial Packaging
- Oil & Lubricants
Regionally Flex Pack Coatings market can be segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific, excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flex Pack Coatings Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flex Pack Coatings Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flex Pack Coatings Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flex Pack Coatings Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)