This Flexographic Printing Machine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexographic Printing Machine market.
Print media plays a vital role in the communication between manufacturers and consumers and also helps shipping companies in managing the movement of the goods. Printed goods and articles not only provide information but also help manufacturers in building product and brand image in the subconscious of the consumer. Label printing is one of the most common applications where printing is extensively used across the packaging industry, wherein printed labels provide information about the product and communicate with the consumers. For serving such large need for printing application flexographic printing machines are most commonly preferred. Flexographic printing machines are extremely efficient for printing at high speed and across the domains
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Flexographic Printing Machine Market: Market Dynamics
Increased applications of packaging and extending supply chain networks of international players the demanding packaging is rapidly growing. World packaging market is estimated to be US$ 827 Bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. Flexible packaging accounts for approximate 28% market share and rest is contributed by rigid packaging. Printing of packaging plays an important role in movement and communication of the packaged product with manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and consumers and boosting the demand in printing machine market. Flexographic printing machines are most commonly used for printing purposes in print media, office and admin use and industrial applications due to its high speed of printing and applicability on a different surface and water-based inks as well as oil-based inks. The need for providing specific information regarding the usage and handling of the product is another factor supporting the growth in flexographic printing machine market. Consumer preference for e-retail formats for procuring of goods is increasing the growth in flexographic machine market. Low initial installation cost, low maintenance cost and ease of operation of the flexographic machine is boosting the demand in flexographic machine market. However, the rotogravure printing machines are gaining traction in printing market on the backdrop of their capabilities for printing rich and complex designs which are difficult to achieve using flexographic printing technology. Apart from printing on luxury packaging flexographic printing machines are expected to dominate the market due to their capabilities of printing at high speed and increasing use of nontoxic water-based inks.
Flexographic Printing Machine Market - Regional Outlook:
Regionally global flexographic printing machine market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
APEJ region is expected to dominate flexographic machine market due to the concentration of the flexographic machine manufacturers in the region. North America and Western Europe region are expected to follow APEJ region in flexographic machine market on the backdrop of market alignment in the region. Latin America and Japan region are expected to contribute small but rapidly growing market share in flexographic machine market. The Middle East and Africa region are expected to grow sluggishly in flexographic machine market over the forecast period.
Flexographic Printing Machine Market - Key Players:
Some major players of the flexographic printing machine market are Aim Machintechnik Pvt. Ltd., R.K. LABEL PRINTING MACHINERY (P) LTD, Wolverine Flexographic LLC, Printing Machine.co.in., Star Flex International, Rotatek, Edale UK Limited, Nilpeter A/S, Polygraph Limited, Shanghai Printyoung International Industry Co., Ltd., Shanghai Liu Xiang General Equipments Co., Ltd., Dongguang Xinghui Carton Machinery Co., Ltd., Ruian Husong Printing Machinery Co., Ltd., Wenzhou Daba Machinery Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Hexiang Printing Machinery Co., Ltd. and Wenzhou Hero International Trade Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexographic Printing Machine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Flexographic Printing Machine Market: Market Segmentation
Flexographic printing machine market is segmented by technology type and end use.
Based on the technology type, flexographic printing machine market is segmented into:
Based on the technology type, flexographic printing machine market is segmented into:
- Print Media
- News Printing
- Book/Magazine Printing
- Advertisement printing
- Office and Admin Uses
- Industrial Applications
- Other Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flexographic Printing Machine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flexographic Printing Machine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flexographic Printing Machine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)