This Flexographic Ink market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexographic Ink market.
Increasing consumer spending for purchase of goods and services has led to improvement in offerings by manufacturers and various service providers such as retailers and logistic service providers, as major focus on providing better packaging to guarantee quality of product and service. Thus players in printing industry are focusing to provide attractive printing solutions. Packaging applications account for approximately 50 percent of market share in the global flexographic ink market. Flexographic inks are transferred on to the substrate by the process of flexography. Flexographic inks are primarily used in printing of packaging solutions. Further flexographic inks are used in printing of plastic and paper bags, cardboard box, catalogues, banners and hoardings. Depending upon application of flexographic ink and printing surfaces, several types of inks are available in market. Price is another major factors that influence the adoption of a particular flexographic printing ink.
Flexographic Ink Market: Drivers & Restraints
Low cost and environment friendly product offerings is likely to drive the demand for these flexographic inks in turn driving the growth of flexographic ink market during the forecast period. The growing demand for flexographic inks owing to the growth of printing industry is another factor likely to drive the growth of flexographic ink market. Increasing FDI investments in emerging economies and stabilizing U.S. economy further optimizes the chances of the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, recent downturn in Europe and China is likely to hamper growth of the market over the forecast period.
Flexographic Ink Market: Region-wise Outlook
Region-wise the global flexographic ink market is segmented into prominent regions such as North America, Eastern and Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The global flexographic ink market is expected to witness a moderate growth during the forecast period. However region in Asia Pacific (such as China and India) and in MEA (South Africa and Turkey) are expected to register healthy growth during the forecast period. Europe is projected to be the largest market for the flexographic ink. Countries such as Germany, France, and U.K. are markets with strong growth potential for flexographic ink. Following Europe, the next major market for flexographic inks is North America with prominent countries such as U.S. and Canada. Asia Pacific flexographic ink market is also expected to witness high growth rate with china being the major contributor of growth. In Latin America, Brazil, Peru, Chile are among the countries with potential demand for flexographic inks. Japan is another significant market for flexographic ink, with majority of manufacturers located in the region.
Flexographic Ink Market: Key Players
The key players identified in the Global Flexographic Ink market are listed below-
- Sun Chemical Corp.Inc.
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- DIC Corporation
- Flint Group
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co.
- RUCO Druckfarben
- T&K TOKA Corporation
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- INX International Ink Co.
- Sakata Inx (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Toyo Ink S.C. Holdings
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexographic Ink Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Flexographic Ink Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type of ink, the Flexographic Ink market is segmented as:
- Solvent Based Flexographic Ink
- Water Based Flexographic Ink
- UV- Cured Flexographic Ink
On the basis of application, the Flexographic Ink market is segmented as:
- Corrugated Containers
- Flexible Packaging
- Tags & Labels
- Paper & Plastic Bags
- Others (Newspapers, Catalogues etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Flexographic Ink Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Flexographic Ink Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Flexographic Ink Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Flexographic Ink Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.