This Flexographic Printing Plates market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexographic Printing Plates market.
Global recovered paper market: Introduction
Paper has established itself as one of the indispensable materials in the packaging industry. The global push for sustainable packaging has led to a rise in demand for packaging products made of recycled paper. Used paper collected for recycling is termed ‘recovered paper’. The same is used to manufacture products such as containerboard, corrugated boxes, cartons and others. Recovered paper is expected to witness a considerable rise in demand during the next ten years, due to increased adoption and demand for recycled packaging products in the last decade.
Global recovered paper market: Dynamics
There is a change in buying pattern of consumers as they now prefer online shopping, over brick and mortar stores. Thus, there is increasing demand for packaging products. As corrugated containers and boxes are widely used as packaging products for transportation and shipping products, there is high demand for recovered paper derived from old corrugated containers that can be recycled and reused for the packaging purpose. Rising demand for corrugated containers for packaging is driving the growth of the recovered paper market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Recovery rate of paper is very high in North America and Europe. However, in developing regions, such as the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa, there is high import of recovered paper region from developed regions. There is high scope of opportunity for paper manufacturers to set up recovered paper plants in these regions.
Global recovered paper market: Key players
Some of the key players of global recovered paper market are Smurfit Kappa Group plc. International Paper, American Eagle Paper Mills, Stora Enso, Mondi Group Plc. and others
Global recovered paper market: Regional Overview
The recovered paper market is segmented into seven key regions –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
In Asia Pacific region, China is the leading consumer of recovered paper. The demand for recovered paper is profoundly affected due to the new norms imposed by the Government of China. According to the new policies forced in the year 2017, the country can import two million tonnes of the recovered paper that is about 7%, of the whole recovered paper from the last few years. This law has brought a drastic change in the market. In China, the recovered paper is majorly imported from Japan, Europe, and the United States. Therefore the current scenario is that Europe has about eight million tons of excess recovered paper that need to be consumed. The industry is facing issues in absorbing this large amount of recovered paper. Thus, this high supply rate of recovered paper leads to fall in the price of the recovered paper.
Manufacturers of recovered paper in the European region are majorly affected by this law, some of the production sites were closed, and incineration plants produced recovered paper are facing disposing of issues. High quality recovered paper is still exported, but it is at the level of saturation.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexographic Printing Plates Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global recovered paper market: Segmentation
The global recovered paper market is segmented into product type, paper type and by end use.
On the basis of product type, recovered paper market is segmented into:
- Printing paper
- Corrugated container
On the basis of paper grade, recovered paper market is segmented into:
- Low grade paper
- High grade paper
- White paper
- Brown paper
On the basis of end use, recovered paper market is segmented into:
- Food & beverage industry
- Electrical and electronics industry
- Automobile industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flexographic Printing Plates Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flexographic Printing Plates Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flexographic Printing Plates Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flexographic Printing Plates Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)