This Fuel Cell For Data Center market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fuel Cell For Data Center market.
As more companies look for reliable, resilient technologies to provide constant power as well as reduce its carbon footprint, distributed generation (DG) and renewable energy are gaining focus of the corporate culture. One of such prime technology as a renewable source of energy is fuel cell. A fuel cell generates electricity using an electrochemical reaction, not combustion, and depending on the fuel source, produces near to zero polluting emissions. Utilization of fuel cell allows onsite power generation thereby reducing reliance over traditional grid system and using grid electricity in case of absence of fuel. Fuel cells have emerged as the most viable alternative to solar, wind or grid-powered electricity due to low cost financing, government subsidies, and the companies desire to reduce their carbon footprint and energy costs.
Fuel Cell for Data Center Market: Dynamics
Reduction in fuel and energy cost coupled with low carbon emissions and increased energy efficiency & reliability are primarily gaining customer attraction. Significant tax reduction on fuel cell adoption for corporate data centers, thus luring the corporate culture to switch to fuel cell technology for powering data centers is primarily expected to increase the demand for fuel cell in near future. Technological advancements in fuel cell usage specifically for data centers is expected the drive the market during the forecast period. For instance, Microsoft Corporation is developing mini fuel cells for IT server racks thereby reducing the need for power electronics from central systems which results in high energy consumption. However, low capital organization are reluctant to employ fuel cell primarily due to increasing reliance over fuel as a source of power.
Majority of the companies operating huge data centers are signing long term lease contract or purchase agreements instead of owning them as fuel cells have a long term payback period for their capital investments.
Fuel Cell for Data Center Market: Region-wise Outlook
Global Fuel Cell for Data Center Market is expected to encounter significant growth during the forecast period. North America dominates the fuel cell market for data center, followed by North America, Europe is the next major market for the fuel cell market for data center. Asia Pacific is emerging market for the Fuel cell system, and is anticipated to represent substantial growth during the forecast period, particularly in regions such as China and India. Japan is other significant region and expected to contribute major share in the global fuel cell market for data center.
Fuel Cell for Data Center Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified across the global Fuel Cell for Data Center Market includes FuelCell Energy, Inc., Doosan Fuel Cell America, Inc., Bloom Energy pvt. Ltd., Logan Energy, AFC Energy, Ballard, Toshiba Fuel Cell Power Systems Corporation, Plug Power, Panasonic and Hydrogenics.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fuel Cell For Data Center Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fuel Cell for Data Center Market: Segmentation
The global Fuel Cell for Data Center Market can be segmented on the basis of product type, data center types, facility size and region
Based on product type global fuel cell market for data center can be segmented into
- solid oxide
- molten carbonate
- phosphoric acid
By Data center type the market can be segmented into
- ISP’s (internet Service Provider)
- CoLos (Co-located server hosting facilities)
- server farms
- corporate data centers
- university/ national laboratory
Based on facility the market can be segmented into
- less than 200 sq.ft, 200-700 sq.ft
- 700-1,200 sq.ft
- 1,200-6,000 sq.ft
- more than 6,000 sq.ft.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fuel Cell For Data Center Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fuel Cell For Data Center Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fuel Cell For Data Center Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fuel Cell For Data Center Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.