This Gesture Control market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gesture Control market.
Gestures are natural and common form of communication for human beings. In today’s digital era of human machine interface (HMI) gesture control has become a primitive part of interaction. Gesture control is a technique to communicate with or without touching machines. Gesture control finds wide applications from electronics to medical industry. One of the leading companies in gesture control technology developed NUIA software (award winning) which uses gestures to control computer operation. Gesture control systems use sensors which can be either device, vision or electric field based for interaction. Gesture control technology is also available in the popular virtual reality and augmented reality applications. eyeSight Technologies Ltd. an Israeli company and prominent player in gesture control technology market developed touch free gesture control which tracks user’s finger at a distance of 16 feet away. Gesture control market has potential opportunity and is expected to gain adoption among users during the forecast period.
Global Gesture Control Market: Drivers and Restraints
Gesture control market is primarily driven by growth in consumer electronics such as smart phones, smart TV, smart wearables, etc. Similarly, gesture control technology is combining with the growing virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies which is anticipated to significantly drive growth of gesture control market. Surge in the health care and automotive industries is also contributing towards the growth of gesture control market.
However, the gestures used by users differ and is causing problems to understand the output and also the motions are not being accurately read due to improper background (light and noise) which is challenging for growth of the global gesture control market. Devices with gesture control technology are relatively expensive which might restrain the advancement of the global gesture control market.
Global Gesture control Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global gesture control market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Among the aforementioned regions, North America holds the largest share in the global gesture control market with U.S. and Canada representing high consumer demand for gesture control technology. Mergers and acquisitions further augments growth of the global gesture control market. For instance, Facebook acquired Oculus VR thus strengthening its virtual reality platform. Western Europe is the second largest market in terms of value with the presence of leading companies such as gestigon GmbH, a human machine interface company. Western Europe is followed by Japan, a key market for gesture control companies such as Leap Motion Inc., a major influencer in the region due to its strategic partnership with BB Softservice Corp, a multi-channel retailer and distributer. APEJ market is expected to register high growth rates in the global gesture control market due to rapid adoption of gesture control technology, increasing demand in electronics market, entertainment etc. MEA market is anticipated to be boosted by advance research studies in human machine interface. eyeSight Technologies Ltd is a company based in Israel which has an expertise in gesture control technology and aims for expansion during the forecast period.
Global Gesture control Market: Key Players
- gestigon GmbH
- Leap Motion, Inc.
- eyeSight Technologies Ltd
- Thalmic Labs Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- 4tiitoo GmbH
- Nimble VR
- apotact labs
- ArcSoft, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, U.K, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gesture Control Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Gesture Control Market: Segmentation
On the basis of input devices, gesture control market is segmented into:-
- Wearable based
- Vision based
- Infrared based
- Electric field based
- Ultrasonic based
On the basis of dimension, gesture control market is segmented into:-
- 2- Dimension
- 3- Dimension
On the basis of application, gesture control market is segmented into:-
- Consumer Electronics
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Gesture Control Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Gesture Control Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Gesture Control Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Gesture Control Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.