This Acrylic Paints market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acrylic Paints market.
Stemming from the popularity of water-based acrylic binders in house paints and artisanal professionals, the global acrylic paint market will continue to make material progress over the decade ahead. Known for their durability, flexibility, and affordability, acrylic paints have established themselves as a sizeable market over the years.
Tech-driven advancements in end-use applications of acrylic paints are key factors fueling the market growth. Increasing number of compatible media is expanding the application scope of acrylic paints. Acrylic paint can be used on paper, canvas, walls, and many other surfaces. R&D of high-performance acrylic paint bonds is among the key differentiating competitive strategies. Significant players are leveraging market intelligence such as consumer trends and region-wise analysis to devise research and development efforts.
Construction Activities to Paint a Bright Future
Rise in infrastructure development is a major factor of growth for the acrylic paints market. Factors such as water resistance, superior finish and consistent drying time are propelling their adoption in construction projects. Consumer demand for high-performance exterior paint - sun-reflective and water-resistant - and improved finish quality is making acrylic paints preferred choice for exterior surfaces.
Acrylic paints do not deteriorate under excessive sunlight and offer enhanced adhesion and thermoplastic properties. Hence, real estate companies are selecting acrylic paints to differentiate themselves in the competitive real estate market. As a result, construction contractors will continue to buy more acrylic paint products.
Acrylic Paints Gaining High Preference among Artistics
Acrylic paint has been treated as a type of medium that is suitable for kindergarten classrooms only over the past few decades. However, with the advancement of pigmentation, consistency, and finishes, many artists - David Hockey, Helen Frankenthaler, Mark Rothko – are preferring acrylic paints as an ideal choice. This changing preference has boosted the prominence of acrylic paints among artists over the years. In addition, excellent properties of acrylic paint are broadening their adoption among artists, globally.
Acrylic paints are low-maintenance mediums that do not require custom supplies such as conventional oil paints. They offer the benefits of enhanced consistency and texture. The versatile nature of acrylic paints are making them an ideal medium that allows artists to paint on different kinds of canvases. Artists are the key consumers of acrylic paints. Companies focused on stationery products are increasing their investments in acrylic paint, further creating lucrative prospects for manufacturers. Hence, increasing adoption of acrylic paint as a professional medium of painting will continue to drive the market growth in the coming years.
Acrylic Paints Market: Region Wise Analysis
North America has been the most remunerative region for market players, owing to surging adoption of acrylic paints in construction activities. However, with the saturation of opportunities in infrastructure development projects, the North America acrylic paints market is poised to attain a mature market in the near term. As such, market players are turning to untapped regions such as Latin America and Asia Pacific (APAC) or revenue generation.
Increasing foreign direct investments (FDI) and the proliferation of technology in countries such as Mexico, India, Colombia, and Indonesia is creating remunerative opportunities for manufacturers. Supportive government investments and tax policies further the growth of infrastructure development, which in turn is resulting in demand for acrylic paint. Furthermore, APAC is touted to be a hotbed of successful real estate development.
Acrylic Paints Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the acrylic paints market are Azkonobe, Asian Paints India, BASF SE, Berger Paints India, Berkshire Hathaway among others. Manufacturers are focusing on enhancing their product portfolios and complementing features such as colours, finish, adhesion, consistency, resistance to water and sunlight. Major players are leveraging industrial automation to expand their production capacity and global footprint. As residential infrastructure is a high growth area in developing countries, market players are capitalizing on research efforts towards evolving consumer trends in colour preference and desired finishes.
Acrylic Paints Market: Regional-wise Analysis
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain)
- Easter Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Indonesia, India, China)
- The Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, North Africa countries, and South Africa)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acrylic Paints Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acrylic Paints Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acrylic Paints Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acrylic Paints Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acrylic Paints Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.