This Acrylic Emulsions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acrylic Emulsions market.
Introduction: Acrylic Emulsions Market
Acrylic are the esters of acrylic acid and are formed from the reaction between acrylic acid and alcohol whereas emulsion are the colloidal suspension of a fluid in another fluid primarily in oil and water. Pure acrylic emulsions are broadly used in the preparation of a number of end-use products. Which includes architectural coatings, building materials, industrial coatings, glass-fiber secondary binders for tissues and veils. Water borne acrylic emulsions creates high performance coatings for various end use industries such as, printing ink, paper making and many more. Recently manufacturers are focusing on to provide advance technologies for the acrylic emulsions market as they providing more advanced formaldehyde free technologies or self -cross linking and also to focus on raw material selection for the acrylic emulsions. Properties of the acrylic emulsions plays a key role in the improvement of the quality such as it provides better coalescing properties than others. Growing responsiveness in regard with the hostile effects of VOC emissions, which is a primarily present in the solvent based goods, this has increased the demand for acrylic emulsion.
Market Dynamics: Acrylic Emulsions Market
Acrylic emulsion market is expected to gain traction in between the forecast period. Significant application of the acrylic emulsion boosting the market demand such as, it’s application in both water based and solvent based emulsions, growing disposable incomes has lead the consumers to spend noticeably high sums on superior quality paints and coatings, which is in-turn boosting the demand for acrylic emulsions in coatings and paints in the global market. Besides this, recovery of the infrastructural development and construction sector across many economies is also supporting the growth of the global acrylic emulsions market
The only restraint hampering the market growth is the increasing usage of polyurethane dispersions in coating applications which has relatively cheap price as compared to acrylic emulsions and may possible to as a substitute in the near future. On the basis of product type, Polymer & copolymer is expected to be the significant growing segment in the acrylic emulsions market owing to its growing usage in nonwoven hygiene related products. Manufacturers have strong opportunity to gain maximum revenue share from the acrylic emulsion market. On the basis of the geographical region, Asia pacific is expected to grow with the healthy CAGR over the forecast period, China and India are the key contributor for the growth of acrylic emulsions market, China is expected to represent significant incremental dollar opportunity in between the forecast period followed by the India and Japan.
Regional Outlook: Drum Liners Market
Globally, North America projected for the lucrative market share in terms of revenue in the global acrylic emulsions market by the end of 2017, owing to the renovation activities being started in the North American countries.
Rising economic growth, convenience of cheap labor, growing foreign investments, are some of the key factors expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand from countries such as China, India, and Malaysia are expected to boost the demand of the market in the Asia-Pacific region. In the emerging markets, such as in Latin America, the coatings application is expected to drive the acrylic emulsions market owing to growing consumer awareness, government stringent regulations.
Some of the key players in the acrylic emulsions market are
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Lubrizol Corporation
- B. Fuller
- Arkema Group
- Synthomer Plc
- Celanese Corporation
- KAMSONS CHEMICALS PVT. LTD.,
- Pexichem Private Limited
- Astra Chem Tech Private Limited
- K. CHEMPRO INDIA PVT LTD
- Jesons Industries Pvt Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acrylic Emulsions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market Segmentation: Acrylic Emulsions Market
Acrylic emulsions market is segmented on the basis of product type and application
On the basis of product type, acrylic emulsions market segmented as
- Pure Acrylic
- Polymer & Co-polymer
On the basis of application the acrylic emulsions market segmented as
- Paints & Coatings
- Construction Additives
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paper Coatings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acrylic Emulsions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acrylic Emulsions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acrylic Emulsions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acrylic Emulsions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.