This Heat Recovery System Generator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Heat Recovery System Generator market.
The heat recovery system generator is an energy recovery heat exchanger designed to recover the waste or exhaust heat from any power generation plant. Heat recovery system generator produces steam by utilizing exhaust gas which can further be used for captive power generation or cogeneration. Heat recovery steam generators improve the system efficiency from 35-40% when used in cogeneration, also called as simple cycle or open cycle. The efficiency improvement levels could also reach in between 55% and 60% when used in combined cycle.Heat recovery steam generator market is witnessing significant growth since past few years due to increasing concerns over energy savings, carbon emissions reduction and improving process efficiencies.
Heat recovery steam generators find their major use in energy sector such as thermal power plants and industrial sector. Fundamental components of heat recovery steam generator are evaporators, economizer, superheaters or reheaters and preheaters. On the basis of circulation types, the heat recovery steam generator market can be segmented into natural circulation, forced circulation and once through. Heat recovery steam generators are usually bulky and are typically complex in design and manufacturing which turns out to be a major challenge for its manufacturers in the global heat recovery steam generators market. These generators are therefore supplied in different modulesto reduce shipping problems. However, packaged heat recovery system generators are supplied as fully assembled unit which are typically suited for 20MW applications.
The heat recovery system generator market can be segmented based on the direction of exhaust gas flow and the number of pressure levels. Based on the flow of exhaust gas heat recovery system generator market can be further categorized as vertical and horizontal types. Based on the number of pressure levels heat recovery system generator market can be categorised as single pressure and multiple pressure.
The key drivers identified in heat recovery steam generator market are the growing need for energy efficient sources, allocation of government incentives for achieving better energy efficiency levels, reduction in carbon emissions, proposed investment plans in energy sector by government and major companies. However, high capital cost and limited product differentiation are the key challenges faced by heat recovery steam generator manufacturers.
Developing countries are expected to show high demand in global heat recovery steam generator market.Asia Pacific region, particularly India and China are expected to be high potential markets. Asia Pacific heat recovery steam generator market is marked with presence of number of market participants including component manufacturers, installers, designers, assemblers and end-to-end solution providers giving rise to high degree of fragmentation in the heat recovery steam generator market. With rise in power consumption owing to infrastructure development and improving standard of living in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa the demand is expected to grow in these regions. Heavy investment in Middle East & Africa and investment in combined cycle power plants in Iran and UAE are some of the underlying drivers in heat recovery steam generators market.
Some of the examples of key market participants in global heat recovery steam generators market are Alstom SA, Thermax Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd., SofinterSpA, Technology Transfer Services, Foster Wheeler AG, CMI Group, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, AE&E Australia Pvt Ltd. and Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the heat recovery steam generators market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Heat Recovery System Generator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Heat Recovery System Generator Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Heat Recovery System Generator Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Heat Recovery System Generator Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Heat Recovery System Generator Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Heat Recovery System Generator Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.