This Hexamethylenediamine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hexamethylenediamine market.
Hexamethylenediamine, abbreviated as HMDA, is a colorless solid with a prominent amine odor. Hexamethylenediamine is synthesized from adiponitrile and is useful in a wide range of applications in the chemical industry. Hexamethylenediamine is used as a chemical intermediate monomer in the production of polymers such as nylon 6-6. In addition to this, it is also used in the manufacturing of coatings, curing agents, additives in petrochemical industry, inks and in scale and corrosion inhibitors used in water treatment chemicals. Moreover, hexamethylenediamine is used in combination with dicarboxylic acids for the production of other nylons such as nylon 69, nylon 610, and nylon 612. It is also used as a hardener for epoxy resins. In recent years, the demand for bio-based hexamethylenediamine needed for manufacturing nylon 66 has increased immensely. The overall market for hexamethylenediamine is anticipated to grow at a moderate CAGR over the forecast period.
Global Hexamethylenediamin Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
One of the major consumption areas for hexamethylenediamine is the manufacturing process of nylon 66 fiber and resins. Hence, the increase in demand for nylon 66 fibers has largely impacted the global hexamethylenediamine market in a positive way. With the growth of nylon as a major substitute for a number of applications, especially in the automotive industry where nylon has substituted metals in a number of applications, it is expected that the hexamethylenediamine market will grow at a fast pace. During the past few years, there has been a significant rise in demand for hexamethylenediamine which is used for the manufacturing of nylon 6-6 resins.
Global Hexamethylenediamin Market Restraints
The increasing research and development focused on the development of a better substitute to replace the use of hexamethylenediamine during the manufacturing of nylon 66 is a major restraint for the market. Additionally, hexamthylenediamine is a highly corrosive substance and hence, there are regulations governing the manufacturing, packing and transport of this chemical.
Global Hexamethylenediamin Market Trends
There has been a significant increase in demand for bio-based nylon resins and hence, companies are focusing on creating a bio-based production technology for the manufacturing hexamethylenediamine and adipic acid (the other component used in the manufacture of nylon 66 along with hexamthylenediamine). The major factors differentiating the conventional hexamethylenediamine from bio-based hexamethylenediamine include cost effectiveness, raw material prices and the production process.
Yet another major trend observed in the global hexamethylenediamine market is that major manufacturers are focusing on the expansion of their production capacity to gain an edge over other players in the market. Many of the manufacturers have expanded their footprints in the emerging markets of China, India and other Asian Countries. The manufacturers are also making significant investments on acquisitions in the global hexamethylenediamine market.
Global Hexamethylenediamine Market Segmentation
The global Hexamethylenediamine market can be segmented on the basis of application and region.
Global Hexamethylenediamine Market Regional Outlook
The global hexamethylenediamine market is dominated by North America and Western Europe. Both the regions are a major consumer of hexamethylenediamine, which is majorly used in the manufacturing of nylon 66 resins. However, the regions will show steady growth over the forecast period as they have relatively mature markets. Japan also holds a significant share in the global hexamethylenediamine market. The market for hexamethylenediamine is projected to shift towards Asia Pacific with China expected to be a dominant player. Asia Pacific region is projected to register a relatively higher CAGR as compared to other regions. Middle East and Africa is estimated to show sluggish growth over the outlook period.
Global Hexamethylenediamine Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global hexamethylenediamine market are:
BASF SE, Toray Industries, Inc., Solvay S.A., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Invista, Rennovia, Eastman Chemical Company, Genomatica, Ascend Performance Materials, Ashland Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hexamethylenediamine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the global hexamethylenediamine market can be segmented into:
- Water treatment chemicals
- Paints, inks and Coatings
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Chemical synthesis
- Textile Industry
- Consumer goods
- Medical applications
- Paper and Pulp Industry
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Hexamethylenediamine Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Hexamethylenediamine Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Hexamethylenediamine Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Hexamethylenediamine Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.