This Holographic Tear Tape market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Holographic Tear Tape market.
Global Holographic Tear Tape Market - Overview
Holographic tear tape are designed to use as an easy opening application for packaging formats. Holographic tear tape can be used to remove the top of the pack, to form a lid, or in applications where a heavy duty opening system is required. Holographic tear tape also eliminates the use of scissors or knives for opening a package. Furthermore, cost effective opening solution provided by holographic tear tape helps in reducing the usage of material. Holographic tear tape also provides tamper evidence feature for indicating packaging is intact. In addition holographic tear tape are effectively used on overwraps, shrink sleeves, flow packs, and blister packs for products from end-use industries like tobacco, food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and cosmetics, etc. Holographic tear tape provides protection against counterfeiting owing to tamper evident feature. The use of holographic tear tape are in various end-use industries based on low mechanical resistance, which helps in easy tear of their carrier material. Holographic tear tape are used for applications where fast and easy removal of packaging is required. Consumers nowadays are looking for convenient easy opening solutions like holographic tear tape which also reduces wrap rage. Instead of usage of hologram in label form holographic tear tape can take it in tape form and use it for sealing a container. Nowadays, brand owners are using holographic tear tape for aesthetic looks of the packaged product and also increasing their brand promotion. Furthermore, the most preferred materials used for holographic tear tape are aluminum, biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), and mono oriented polypropylene (MOPP).
Global Holographic Tear Tape Market - Dynamics
Cost effective and convenient packaging solution provided by holographic tear tape to drive the market during the forecast period. Another factor responsible for boosting the growth of holographic tear tape market is that it replaces the usage of mechanical fasteners like scissors, knifes, etc. for opening a package. In addition, the growing demand for frustration free packaging with tamper evident solution for food application is driving the growth for holographic tear tape market. Furthermore, the lucrative opportunity from ecommerce industry also creating upsurge demand for holographic tear tape market. Moreover, decrease in tobacco sales which accounts for the utmost share of holographic tear tape is expected to the market during the forecast period.
Global Holographic Tear Tape Market - Regional Overview
In North America, U.S. is estimated to dominate the holographic tear tape market during the forecast period. Moreover, decrease in sales of cigarette in North America region is anticipated to hinder the market to a certain extent. In Asia Pacific region, India, China and South Asian countries estimated to witness extensive growth for holographic tear tape market.
Global Holographic Tear Tape Market - Key Players
A few of the key players in the holographic tear tape market Essentra Plc., 3M Company, Bagla Group, H.B. Fuller Company, DS Smith plc., Marotech Inc., tesa SE, Wavelock Advanced Technology Co., Ltd, etc.
The report on holographic tear tape market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Holographic tear tape market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global holographic tear tape market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Holographic Tear Tape Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Holographic Tear Tape Market - Segmentation
The global holographic tear tape market is segmented by material type, width, application, and end use. The pricing for holographic tear tape has being done based on width segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in sq. mt.
On the basis of material type, the global holographic tear tape market is segmented into -
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP)
- Mono Oriented Polypropylene (MOPP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE)
On the basis of width, the global holographic tear tape market is segmented into -
- Up to 2.5 mm
- 2.6 mm to 5.0 mm
- 5.1 mm to 6.0 mm
- Above 6.0 mm
On the basis of application, the global holographic tear tape market is segmented into -
On the basis of end use, the global holographic tear tape market is segmented into -
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Agriculture, Logistics, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Holographic Tear Tape Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Holographic Tear Tape Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Holographic Tear Tape Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Holographic Tear Tape Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)