This Humeral Implants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Humeral Implants market.
Humeral implants designs have changed significantly as a result of improved understanding of prosthetic biomechanics and proximal humeral anatomy. The primary goal of humeral implant design includes the replication of the articular anatomy to restore physiologic soft-tissue tension and to avoid complications such as periprosthetic fracture, aseptic loosening, and proximal humeral bone loss and to provide early implant stability and long-term bony fixation. Trauma is the main reason for humerus fractures. The humerus is mostly fractured due to fall or motor vehicle crash. Physical rehabilitation is also an important part of recovery to regain the use of the upper arm and shoulder. Humerus fractures are of different types depending on the name of the area of bone that is broken. These are proximal humerus fractures, mid-shaft fractures, and distal humerus fractures. If the bone is moved out of the position, surgery is recommended. Surgery is used to readjust the bone and secure them in a position with surgical hardware, such as pins, plates, wires, and screws. For severe proximal humerus fractures, shoulder replacement surgery is done to remove the injured bone and insert an artificial implant. Both non-cemented and cemented fixation are used, as both techniques have different advantages and disadvantages. Humeral implants have grown from monoblock to modular implants, from diaphyseal to metaphyseal fixation, from press-fit to ingrowth non-cemented designs and from fixed to variable implants.
Humeral Implants Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global humeral implants market is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The rise in geriatric population and increased number of accidents is anticipated to boost the demand for the humeral implants and drives the global humeral implants market. Changes in lifestyle such as lack of exercise and increased prevalence of obesity in global population are attributing to the weakening of bones, fuelling humeral implants market growth. Increase in the adoption of advanced technologies and ongoing technological advancements also anticipated to drives the global humeral implants market.
However, high complication rates such as aseptic loosening and need of humeral revision associated with the procedures may hamper the demand for the humeral implants and restrain the growth of the global humeral implants market. Additionally, stringent FDA policies for the approval of implants will restrain the growth of humeral implants market.
Humeral Implants Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regional presence, the global humeral implants market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Currently, North America is contributing the leading shares to the global systems humeral implants market in terms of value and anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. APEJ is also contributing moderate shares to the market due to the newly developed products and growing incidence of injuries is expected to show a robust growth to the global humeral implants market. Europe is the most lucrative market for the humeral implants market. MEA is at a nascent stage to the global humeral implants market and anticipated to register a decent growth to the market over a forecast period. Overall, the global humeral implants market is expected to show significant growth over a forecast period.
Humeral Implants Market: Key Players
Some of the major market players in humeral implants market globally include B. Braun Ireland, Arthrex, Inc., Exactech, Inc., medartis, Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew plc., Stryker, Wright Medical Group, DePuy Synthes and others. These companies are highly focused on the development of advanced humeral implants further contributing to the growth of humeral implants market globally.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Humeral Implants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Humeral Implants Market: Segmentation
The global humeral implants market is segmented on the basis of product type and end user:
On the basis of product type, the global humeral implants market is segmented into:
- Proximal humerous implants
- Humeral shaft implants
- Distal humerous implants
On the basis of end user, the global humeral implants market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Humeral Implants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Humeral Implants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Humeral Implants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Humeral Implants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)