Incentive Tourism Market
Incentivize your Business with the Most Comprehensive Analysis of Global Incentive Tourism Market by Future Market Insights
Incentive Tourism Market by Type, Tourist Type, Booking Channel, Tour Type, Consumer Orientation, Age Group & Region - Forecast 2022 – 2032
Incentive Tourism Market Outlook (2022-2032)
[333 Pages Report] As per newly released data by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global incentive tourism market is estimated at US$ 109000 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 879300 Million by 2032, at an expected CAGR of 19.7% from 2022 to 2032.
A conscious effort by the companies to keep the deserving employees motivated by providing them different incentives and many other factors are expected to drive the demand for global incentive tourism.
Global Incentive Tourism Market Valuation (2022)
Global Incentive Tourism Market Projected Size (2022)
US$ 879300 Million
Global Incentive Tourism Market Anticipated CAGR (2022-2032)
Incentive tourism programs have been used by companies as a noncash reward to their employees and external partners for achieving key business objectives. It is one of the major contributors of the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events) sector.
Incentive tourism emphasizes on fun, food, and other entertainment activities. The major players are companies offering incentive tourism programs as noncash compensation. Such investments being made by the companies for their employees are expected to surge the demand for global incentive tourism.
Running a successful business involves a lot of variables, and keeping the team spirit high is one of them. Setting enterprise goals, individual goals, and target anniversaries go hand-in-hand with keeping the team motivated and consistent for success. Global incentive travel offers a great way to thank the employees for what they do, and celebrate their success together.
Incentive tourism is perfect for corporate groups, distributor meetings, board-level events, or individual prizes. It can be used for any reason and can be scaled to fit both large and small groups when needed. Several cruise line companies offer a wide range of exciting itineraries all over the world that are ideal options for companies wanting to offer a high-value, luxurious award to the deserving employees. This is anticipated to increase the demand for global incentive tourism.
Even the stats are of the view that the global incentive tourism market form a considerable chunk of the global tourism market. Total sales of the global incentive tourism market are around 5.5% of the global tourism market.
What are the Key Drivers of the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
Motivation for employees: Incentive tourism is a healthy and positive concept that motivates employees to perform even better. Corporations are spending more on the welfare of their employees.
Rejuvenation for the employees: Wellness travel implies that the traveler will experience physical and mental rejuvenation by the end of the tour. This has increased the popularity of the incentive tourism sector.
Some of the physical and mental activities like exercises, yoga, rock climbing, swimming, and so on, give the employees a growing sense of respect towards the organization that is striving for its employees’ good health. All these are expected to increase the demand for global incentive tourism.
Finest ways for the companies to achieve target: Companies are looking for ways to expand their businesses within legal boundaries, so that they can serve for the welfare of the society at large. To achieve profits, the employee performance is the most effective cog in the wheel. There can hardly be a better way that to organize company sponsored trips for the deserving employees.
Such travels are social, and hassle-free: Incentive travels are one of the best ways to socialize and know people belonging to different communities. For the socially active employees, this is a great way to explore the place and a culture, and in the future, they might return as potential tourists. This might increase the demand for global incentive tourism.
Power of word of mouth: If an employee has an excellent experience during the incentive tourism, he would be spreading the news across his circle. In that circle, there are chances that someone might be interested in hosting something of similar kind for any employee working in his organization. Because of the word of mouth, he might very well book the tickets for the employee.
What are the Challenges faced by the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
High cost to be beared by the companies: In many cases, the companies might have to bear undesirable additional charges because of certain services adopted by the employees. This might hamper the budgets of the company.
Experience not up to the mark: An unsatisfied experience during the travel can spoil the mood of the employee, because of which the intention of hosting the trip itself is not fulfilled. This is expected to hamper the adoption of global incentive tourism.
Can’t be afforded by all organizations: It is important to note that not all organizations can afford to sponsor such trips for their employees. Big organizations can sponsor such incentive travels. However, small-sized or mid-sized organizations cannot spend much on their employees and sometimes they might find it difficult to conduct such programs as well.
Find your sweet spots for generating winning opportunities in this market.Talk to Analyst
What are the Recent Trends in the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
In the current times, the global incentive tourism market is implementing sophisticated technologies to run their business.
Technology has empowered the tourists as well as the travel agencies. The tourists make use of apps like compass app, currency convertor apps, world time apps etc. Moreover, the travel agencies are investing on creating quality apps for their business. Furthermore, they are also investing on external apps which can connect them with the tourists who are on the go.
Which Age Group has the Highest Market Share in the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
“The age group of 26-35 has the highest chunk of market share”
The people in the age group of 26-35 are more likely to travel as they generally get attracted to new locations and are ready to travel and explore places. Additionally, they are willing to explore adventure-based activities like scuba diving, water rafting, kayaking, surfing, etc. Moreover, people of this age group are the ones who have sufficient knowledge of what is happening around them, and know how to make the right use of the existing technology.
Based on the Tourist Type, which Segment has the Highest Market Share in the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
“Package travel is mostly preferred by the consumers.”
Package travel is mostly chosen by the tourists because it is cheaper than traveling individually. Package travel includes expenses of accommodation, transportation, sight entrance fee, along with heavy discounts and offers. Moreover, the agencies which provide package travel are aware of the places which are tourist attractions. Therefore, booking a ticket through package travel-based agencies would ensure that a lot of time is saved. Because of so many benefits offered by the package traveler, a stress-free journey is ensured for the traveler. This something which might as well drive the global incentive tourism market future trends.
Which Tour Type is Preferred the Most in the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
“Most of the companies are sending their best performing employees on international tours.”
The companies usually send the best performing employees to international locations. The reason being there are a number of beautiful places in overseas locations, and these are very unique. There are high chances that places like these wouldn’t have been explored by the employees.
Moreover, the culture associated with these places are quite intriguing, which make the international destinations worth visiting. Apart from the culture and ambience, even the cuisine served is something which the tourists look forward to. Owing to growing popularity of international destinations for the deserving employees, there might be a positive impact on the global incentive tourism market trends.
Which is the Most Popular Type of Global Incentive Tourism?
“The eco-tourism is the most popular type of tourism in global incentive tourism market.”
Dealing with laptops, phones and other kinds of electronic devices is almost a way of way of life for all the employees. When the best performing employees are sent for eco-tourism, they get to experience the much-needed detox from electronic devices. In the eco-tourism, the tourist remains connected with the nature, which is believed to be the ultimate form of rejuvenation.
Moreover, being continuously exposed to the modern lifestyle is something which is further surging the demand for eco-tourism. Therefore, the growing popularity of eco-tourism is expected to surge the global incentive tourism market share in the coming times.
Based on the Consumer Orientation, which is the Most Popular Segment of Global Incentive Tourism Market?
“Currently, men have the maximum market share in this segment.”
Of late, there has been increasing participation of women in the workplace. Since the last two to three years, there have been increasing instances of women getting the award for best performing employees. This is mainly because of the increase in awareness amongst women regarding many things.
Moreover, in the current times, women are bold enough to face any kind of situation. If the trend continues, there might be changes in the statistics after a few years, wherein we might see women dominating this segment.
A unified Market Research Subscription Platform, built for today's disparate research needs.
Regional Insights on Global Incentive Tourism Market
Surrounded by oceans on all sides, North America is the largest market in the global incentive tourism market.
The continent is meant for offering everything that travel lovers seek. From majestic forests, to heaving fields, and bright metropolises, the region has got everything to offer for the best performing employees. This coupled with the beaches, the cuisine, and the high plain deserts ensures the fact that tourists get to experience this amazing location to their fullest.
Offering a perfect combination of sunshine, scenery, architecture, and beaches, Europe offers everything that a tourist looks out for.
Europe is believed to be one the most popular tourist destinations. Well developed infrastructure, and compact geography makes travelling easy as well as memorable in Europe. The region is especially meant for its history, heritage, and distinct culture. Moreover, presence of some of the most famous landmarks across the region makes Europe a hot favorite.
Being home to some of the oldest cultures, Asia Pacific is believed to be one of the most preferred tourist destinations.
Moreover, the region is meant for its glorious architecture. Apart from that, the region is also meant for its spicy and diverse cuisine. Additionally, the diverse culture spread across the region, coupled with wide range of climatic conditions across the region makes it a perfect destination for travel lovers. Last but not the least, the warm attitude that people possess in this region is something which makes it one of the most preferred tourist destinations.
Start-Up Ecosystem of Global Incentive Tourism Market
The start-ups in the global incentive tourism market are working in tandem with various organizations to offer their employees an experience like never before. For this, they are on a mission to prepare best possible packages to offer huge benefits.
- Ithaka: Ithaka was started in 2015. It was launched as an in-destination experience booking website. Currently it is a chat-based travel planning app that covers extensive destinations. The Ithaka app is available as well.
- Guiddoo: Guiddoo was founded in 2014. The start-up guides its users in all aspects of travelling. From telling the opening time of a particular destination to mentioning the precautions related to a place, it covers all the essential aspects. Features such as audio-visual guide and free concierge are provided by Guiddoo.
Some of the other start-ups are: Pickyourtail, Travel Triangle, goMowgli, and Nearify.
Competitive Landscape of Global Incentive Tourism Market
Leading players operating globally in the market are focusing on expansion and new tour launches to expand their business globally. Moreover, the leading players are also involved in tie-ups with some of the leading firms, which provide incentives to their employees in the form of arranging tourism programs for them.
- On 14th August 2020, 360 Destination Group launched the “just the facts” hotel and attraction re-opening tracker. The re-opening tracker includes current information on each destination’s re-opening phase and risk level. In addition, detailed information regarding hotel and attraction re-opening dates.
- On 12th July 2022, Carlson Wagonlit Travel launched car rental and train booking capabilities on myCWT mobile and web channels.
- On 26th July 2022, BCD Group named Michele Lawley as the president of European region as Mike Walley joined Boron board.
Key Companies Profiled
- 360 DESTINATION GROUP,
- ACCESS DESTINATION SERVICES,
- BCD GROUP,
- CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL,
- CONFERENCE CARE LTD.,
- MEETINGS & INCENTIVES WORLDWIDE INC.,
- ITA GROUP,
- ATPI LTD.
Global Incentive Tourism Market by Category
- Adventure Tourism
- Beach Tourism
- Cultural Tourism
- Wildlife Tourism
By Tour Type:
By Tourist Type:
- Independent Traveler
- Tour Group
- Package Traveler
By Booking Channel:
- Phone Booking
- Online Booking
- In-Person Booking
By Consumer Orientation:
By Age Group:
- 26-35 Years
- 36-45 Years
- 46-55 Years
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Global Incentive Tourism Market Expected CAGR during the Forecast Period?
The global incentive tourism market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period.
What is the Global Incentive Tourism Market size as on 2022?
The global incentive tourism market has a valuation of US$ 109000 Million as on 2022.
What is the Anticipated Valuation of the Global Incentive Tourism Market3633 in 2032?
The global incentive tourism market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 879300 Million in 2032.
What are the Main Drivers of the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
The main drivers are: motivation for the employees and one of the finest ways for the companies to achieve their target.
What are the Main Restraints for the Global Incentive Tourism Market?
The main restraints are: high cost to be beared by the companies and chances of unsatisfied travel experience for the employees.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary 1.1. Global Market Outlook 1.1.1. Who Is Travelling? 1.1.2. How Much Do They Spend? 1.1.3. Direct Contribution of Tourism To GDP 1.1.4. Direct Contribution of Tourism To Employment 1.2. Tourism Evolution Analysis 1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations 2. Market Introduction 2.1. Total Spending (US$ Mn) and Forecast (2022-2032) 2.2. Number of Incentive based Tourists (Mn) and Forecast (2022-2032) 2.3. Total Spending Y-o-Y Growth Projections (2022-2032) 2.4. Number of Incentive based Tourists Y-o-Y Growth Projections 3. Global Tourism Industry Analysis 3.1. Tourism Industry Overview 3.1.1. Travel & Tourism Industry Contribution To Global GDP 184.108.40.206. Business Spending v/s Leisure Spending 220.127.116.11. Domestic v/s Foreign 18.104.22.168. Direct, Indirect, and Induced 3.1.2. Travel Sector Contribution To Global Overall Employment 3.1.3. Travel & Tourism Growth Rate 3.1.4. Foreign Visitor Exports As Percentage of Total Exports 3.1.5. Capital Investment In Travel & Tourism Industry 3.1.6. Different Components of Travel & Tourism 3.1.7. Global Tourism Industry Outlook 22.214.171.124. Cultural Tourism 126.96.36.199. Culinary Tourism 188.8.131.52. Eco/Sustainable Tourism 184.108.40.206. Sports Tourism 220.127.116.11. Spiritual Tourism 18.104.22.168. Wellness Tourism 22.214.171.124. Others 4. Global Incentive Tourism Market Dynamics 4.1. Market Drivers & Opportunities 4.2. Challenges 4.2.1. The Challenges faced by Incentive Tourism in the Global Incentive Tourism Market 4.2.2. Lack of Proper Infrastructural Facilities in Developing Countries 4.2.3. Others (during course study) 5. Market Background 5.1. Macro-Economic Factors 5.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook 5.1.2. Global Industry Value Added 5.1.3. Global Consumer Spending Outlook 5.1.4. Global Direct contribution of Travel & Tourism to GDP 5.1.5. Global Visitor Exports and International Tourist Arrivals 5.1.6. Capital Investment In Travel & Tourism 5.1.7. Top Tourism Spending Countries 5.2. Forecast Factors - Relevance & Impact 6. Categorizing of Global Incentive Tourism Market 2021 6.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 6.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 6.2.1. Eco-Tourism 6.2.2. Adventure Tourism 6.2.3. Beach Tourism 6.2.4. Cultural Tourism 6.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 6.2.6. Others 6.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 6.3.1. Phone Booking 6.3.2. Online Booking 6.3.3. In-Person Booking 6.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 6.4.1. Domestic 6.4.2. International 6.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 6.5.1. Independent Traveller 6.5.2. Tour Group 6.5.3. Package Traveller 6.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 6.6.1. Men 6.6.2. Women 6.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 6.7.1. 26-35 Years 6.7.2. 36-45 Years 6.7.3. 46-55 Years 6.8. Current Market Analysis By Region (% of Demand) 6.8.1. North America 6.8.2. Latin America 6.8.3. Europe 6.8.4. East Asia 6.8.5. South Asia 6.8.6. Oceania 6.8.7. MEA 6.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 7. Categorizing of North America Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 7.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 7.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 7.2.1. Eco-Tourism 7.2.2. Adventure Tourism 7.2.3. Beach Tourism 7.2.4. Cultural Tourism 7.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 7.2.6. Others 7.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 7.3.1. Phone Booking 7.3.2. Online Booking 7.3.3. In-Person Booking 7.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 7.4.1. Domestic 7.4.2. International 7.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 7.5.1. Independent Traveller 7.5.2. Tour Group 7.5.3. Package Traveller 7.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 7.6.1. Men 7.6.2. Women 7.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 7.7.1. 26-35 Years 7.7.2. 36-45 Years 7.7.3. 46-55 Years 7.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 7.8.1. US 7.8.2. Canada 7.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 8. Categorizing of Latin America Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 8.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 8.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 8.2.1. Eco-Tourism 8.2.2. Adventure Tourism 8.2.3. Beach Tourism 8.2.4. Cultural Tourism 8.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 8.2.6. Others 8.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 8.3.1. Phone Booking 8.3.2. Online Booking 8.3.3. In-Person Booking 8.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 8.4.1. Domestic 8.4.2. International 8.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 8.5.1. Independent Traveller 8.5.2. Tour Group 8.5.3. Package Traveller 8.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 8.6.1. Men 8.6.2. Women 8.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 8.7.1. 26-35 Years 8.7.2. 36-45 Years 8.7.3. 46-55 Years 8.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 8.8.1. Brazil 8.8.2. Mexico 8.8.3. Argentina 8.8.4. Colombia 8.8.5. Rest of LA 8.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 9. Categorizing of Europe Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 9.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 9.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 9.2.1. Eco-Tourism 9.2.2. Adventure Tourism 9.2.3. Beach Tourism 9.2.4. Cultural Tourism 9.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 9.2.6. Others 9.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 9.3.1. Phone Booking 9.3.2. Online Booking 9.3.3. In-Person Booking 9.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 9.4.1. Domestic 9.4.2. International 9.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 9.5.1. Independent Traveller 9.5.2. Tour Group 9.5.3. Package Traveller 9.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 9.6.1. Men 9.6.2. Women 9.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 9.7.1. 26-35 Years 9.7.2. 36-45 Years 9.7.3. 46-55 Years 9.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 9.8.1. Germany 9.8.2. Russia 9.8.3. France 9.8.4. Italy 9.8.5. UK 9.8.6. Rest of Europe 9.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 10. Categorizing of East Asia Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 10.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 10.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 10.2.1. Eco-Tourism 10.2.2. Adventure Tourism 10.2.3. Beach Tourism 10.2.4. Cultural Tourism 10.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 10.2.6. Others 10.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 10.3.1. Phone Booking 10.3.2. Online Booking 10.3.3. In-Person Booking 10.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 10.4.1. Domestic 10.4.2. International 10.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 10.5.1. Independent Traveller 10.5.2. Tour Group 10.5.3. Package Traveller 10.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 10.6.1. Men 10.6.2. Women 10.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 10.7.1. 26-35 Years 10.7.2. 36-45 Years 10.7.3. 46-55 Years 10.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 10.8.1. China 10.8.2. Japan 10.8.3. South Korea 10.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 11. Categorizing of South Asia Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 11.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 11.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 11.2.1. Eco-Tourism 11.2.2. Adventure Tourism 11.2.3. Beach Tourism 11.2.4. Cultural Tourism 11.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 11.2.6. Others 11.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 11.3.1. Phone Booking 11.3.2. Online Booking 11.3.3. In-Person Booking 11.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 11.4.1. Domestic 11.4.2. International 11.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 11.5.1. Independent Traveller 11.5.2. Tour Group 11.5.3. Package Traveller 11.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 11.6.1. Men 11.6.2. Women 11.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 11.7.1. 26-35 Years 11.7.2. 36-45 Years 11.7.3. 46-55 Years 11.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 11.8.1. India 11.8.2. Malaysia 11.8.3. Indonesia 11.8.4. Thailand 11.8.5. Philippines 11.8.6. Cambodia 11.8.7. Vietnam 11.8.8. Rest of SA 11.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 12. Categorizing of Oceania Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 12.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 12.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 12.2.1. Eco-Tourism 12.2.2. Adventure Tourism 12.2.3. Beach Tourism 12.2.4. Cultural Tourism 12.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 12.2.6. Others 12.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 12.3.1. Phone Booking 12.3.2. Online Booking 12.3.3. In-Person Booking 12.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 12.4.1. Domestic 12.4.2. International 12.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 12.5.1. Independent Traveller 12.5.2. Tour Group 12.5.3. Package Traveller 12.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 12.6.1. Men 12.6.2. Women 12.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 12.7.1. 26-35 Years 12.7.2. 36-45 Years 12.7.3. 46-55 Years 12.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 12.8.1. Australia 12.8.2. New Zealand 12.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 13. Categorizing of Middle East and Africa Incentive Tourism Sector 2021 13.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 13.2. Current Market Analysis By Tourism Activities Type (% of Demand) 13.2.1. Eco-Tourism 13.2.2. Adventure Tourism 13.2.3. Beach Tourism 13.2.4. Cultural Tourism 13.2.5. Wildlife Tourism 13.2.6. Others 13.3. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 13.3.1. Phone Booking 13.3.2. Online Booking 13.3.3. In-Person Booking 13.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 13.4.1. Domestic 13.4.2. International 13.5. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 13.5.1. Independent Traveller 13.5.2. Tour Group 13.5.3. Package Traveller 13.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 13.6.1. Men 13.6.2. Women 13.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 13.7.1. 26-35 Years 13.7.2. 36-45 Years 13.7.3. 46-55 Years 13.8. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 13.8.1. Turkey 13.8.2. South Africa 13.8.3. UAE 13.8.4. Egypt 13.8.5. Jordan 13.8.6. Rest of MEA 13.9. Key Findings, By Each Category 14. Competition Analysis 14.1. Competition Dashboard 14.2. Competition Benchmarking 14.3. Competition Deep Dive 14.3.1. 360 DESTINATION GROUP 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.2. ACCESS DESTINATION SERVICES 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.3. BCD GROUP 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.4. CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.5. CONFERENCE CARE LTD. 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.6. MEETINGS & INCENTIVES WORLDWIDE INC. 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.7. ITA GROUP 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.8. ATPI LTD. 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 14.3.9. Other Players (As Per Request) 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 15. Social Media Sentimental Analysis 15.1. Social Media Platforms Preferred 15.1.1. Facebook 15.1.2. YouTube 15.1.3. Instagram 15.1.4. Twitter 15.1.5. LinkedIn 15.1.6. Pinterest 15.1.7. Google+ 15.1.8. Others 15.2. Perceptions on the Proposed Incentive Tourism Sector Tour Package 15.3. Trending #Hashtags 15.4. Social Media Platform Mentions (% of Total Mentions) 15.5. Trending Subject Titles 16. Assumptions and Acronyms Used 17. Research Methodology
List of Tables
Find your sweet spots for generating winning opportunities in this market.Talk to Analyst
List of Charts