IP Centrex Platforms Market Overview
IP Centrex platforms provide with a broad range of private branch exchange (PBX) replacement and new services. IP Centrex products work with multiple end-user devices and interfaces, including analog and digital phones, IP desktop phones, PDAs and mobile phones, and widely used in small and medium enterprises.
IP Centrex platforms offers wide range of improved features, such as unified messaging which includes visual voice mail, collaborative applications, presence management, Microsoft Outlook integration, with click to call features, web-based call management which helps to monitor and control service features and capabilities, automatic call distribution capabilities, selective call acceptance and instant messaging.
IP Centrex offers benefits such as an increase in staff productivity through CIT (Computer Telephony Integration), which directly integrates with CRM, auto-dialing, access to call recordings, etc.
IP Centrex Platforms Market: Market Dynamics
Flexibility and reduction in cost as IP centrex solutions is provided remotely and accessed from anywhere. This reduction in cost can be the driver for IP Centrex Platforms Market.
Data security and threat issues can be the restraining factors of IP Centrex Platforms market.
Replacement of legacy private branch exchange (PBX) to streamline maintenance and enable remote offices or work-from-home employees to function in a particular environment which creates an opportunity for IP Centrex Platforms market.
Global IP Centrex Platforms Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in IP Centrex Platforms market include 3CX Ltd., Gintel AS, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Inc., RoutIT B.V., PortaOne, Inc. and Spark New Zealand Limited.
IP Centrex Platforms Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, IP Centrex Platforms market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. IP Centrex Platforms market is dominated by North America, and Western Europe region. On the other hand, APEJ, and Japan is expected to grow significantly as compared to other region in the IP Centrex platforms market and will see a good growth rate in the future. Eastern Europe, MEA, and Latin America is expected to see a moderate growth rate in the IP centrex platforms market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Global IP Centrex Platforms Market Segments
- Global IP Centrex Platforms Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global IP Centrex Platforms Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Global IP Centrex Platforms Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in IP Centrex Platforms Market
- IP Centrex Platforms Technology
- Value Chain of Retail Warehouse Management Systems
- Global IP Centrex Platforms Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global IP Centrex Platforms Market includes
- North America IP Centrex Platforms Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Eastern Europe IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan IP Centrex Platforms Market
- Middle East and Africa IP Centrex Platforms Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global IP Centrex Platforms Market: Market Segmentation
IP Centrex Platforms market divided into three segments, based on applications and region.
Segmentation by applications in IP Centrex Platforms market:
- Analog and digital phones
- IP desktop phones
- Mobile phones