This Laser Distance Meter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laser Distance Meter market.
The laser distance meter has laser ray to track the dimension of the object. The laser distance meter are mostly used to simplify the task of dimension and thus saves considerable time. Moreover, laser distance meter helps to take measurement at several angles with better accuracy of up to +/- 1 mm. the laser distance meters are progressively used in numerous applications containing, finding the length of electrical cabling and furniture, interior designing and carpet flooring. Furthermore, laser distance meters are used abundantly by many solar energy system providers for the purpose of board maintenance and installation. In the past few years, the laser distance meter has seen a lot of advancements and innovation in terms of accuracy, weight, and size.
There are some laser distance meter such as Leica S910, Bosch GLR 825, and Fluke 424 which are fitted with extra specifications such as angle measurement, Pythagoras function, and 4x camera zoom facilities. Thus, the market of laser distance meter is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing use of laser distance meter in a construction industry for fast and precise determination of floor dimensions.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Laser Distance Meter Market: Dynamics
The manufacturers of the laser distance meter are focusing on designing and developing the advance laser distance meter with improved capacity, high quality display, improved resistance, and dropping tests. These parameters are fuelling the growth of laser distance meter market across various regions during forecast period at significant CAGR.
- In February 2019, Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., one of the prominent manufacturer of laser distance meter launched MONARCH 2000 laser distance meter with a long distance measurement capability of a distance of 1,820 meters. This laser meter has various innovative and advance features, such as an automatic display brightness modification function and red OLED internal display.
- In February 2018, Hexagon AB (Leica Geosystems), key manufacturer of laser distance meter has lunched Leica DISTO™ X3 and X4 handheld laser distance meter specially designed for the construction industry. It is dust- and water-protected and it can withstand drop trials from a height of 2 meters.
With the launch of the technologically and revolutionary advanced laser distance meters, the key players are aiming to consolidate a robust position in the laser distance meter market during forecast period.
Laser Distance Meter Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players of laser distance meter market are Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., Hilti, Inc., Fluke Corporation, Makita U.S.A., Inc., Prexiso AG, Precaster Enterprises Co., Ltd., Hexagon AB (Leica Geosystems), STABILA Measuring Instruments Gustav Ullrich GmbH, Trimble, Inc., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., and The L.S. Starrett Company Ltd.
Laser Distance Meter Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, FMI has divided the global regions into the seven key regions, North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania. In these key regions, North America is anticipated to hold prominent share in terms of value in the laser distance meter market owing to, rapid growth in the military sector and the construction sector. The value share of North America is followed by the European countries. Countries in the Europe such as Germany and France are expected to hold significant share in laser distance meter market due to rapid growth in construction and healthcare field. These parameters are propelling the growth of laser distance market across various regions during forecast period at significant CAGR.
The Laser distance meter market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Laser distance meter Market Segments
- Laser distance meter Market Dynamics
- Laser distance meter Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Laser distance meter market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laser Distance Meter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Laser Distance Meter Market: Segmentation
The global laser distance meter market has been segmented on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
The global laser distance meter market is segmented on the basis of product type:
The global laser distance meter market is segmented on the basis of end use:
- Construction & Building
- Metal & Mining
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Laser distance meter market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Laser distance meter market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Laser distance meter market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Laser Distance Meter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Laser Distance Meter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Laser Distance Meter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Laser Distance Meter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.