This Light Meter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Light Meter market.
A light meter is an electronic device that is used to monitor the illumination of a particular area. Generally, light meters are simple to operate, small in size, and have easy to read display. A light meter is used for measurement of brightness in lux, and foot candela (fc). To record and save measurements, some light meters have internal memory or data logger. Due to safety concerns in the workplace, it is becoming increasingly important to measure light intensity. Light measurement is also important to determine the angle and best location at the time of installation of solar panels.
The authorities like the Deutsche Industrienormen (DIN) and the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) have developed standards regarding light measurement for most of the technical applications of light. There is a high demand for superior quality measurement instruments, in all areas connected with light.
Global Light Meter Market: Drivers and Restraints
The requirement of superior quality of videos in the film industry is driving the market for light meter
Video production processes has evolved rapidly over the years. Proper light management is vital to make the video aesthetically pleasant and professional. The light meter also helpful to match other shots shoot in different locations. Many filmmakers use the light meter for shoots to check the light intensity at various locations. Increasing competitiveness for having superior quality videos in the film industry is boosting the market for the light meter.
Increasing demand for effective light management at the workplace is driving the market growth
Proper lighting at the workplace plays a vital role in creating and maintaining a healthy and safe workplace. Poor light in the workplace can cause fatigue, eye?strain, stress, headaches, stress, and accidents. If the workplace has proper light, then the productivity and the quality of the work improve. These factors are fueling the light meter market growth across the globe.
On the other hand, the lack of awareness about the importance of knowing the light intensity among the end-users is one of the restraints that hampers the light meter market.
Global Light Meter Market: Competition Landscape
The prominent players of light meter are FLIR Systems, PCE Deutschland GmbH, REED Instruments, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc., KEH Inc., Admesy, Solar Light Company, Inc, Panomex Inc., STEP Systems GmbH, Edmund Optics Inc., among others. Key players are continuously focussing on manufacturing the technical advanced
- PCE Deutschland GmbH, one of the leading players of light meter, has recently launched Light Meter PCE-VDL 16I. It contains physical sensors for humidity, temperature, light, air pressure and 3-axis acceleration up to 800 Hz. It has 32 GB SD memory card.
Global Light Meter Market: Regional Outlook
Based on regions, the global light meter market is expected to show substantial growth in the forecast period. The global light meter market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, and Oceania. Rapid growth of film industry in North America and East Asia is fuelling the growth of light meter in these regions. East Asia, North America, and Europe are expected to show rapid growth in the global light meter market due to rapidly increasing manufacturing sector. Furthermore, the presence of key manufacturers of light meter like STEP Systems GmbH and KEH Inc. in Europe and North America respectively, also promoting the growth of light meter in these regions.
The report on Light Meter is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Light Meter Market Segments
- Light Meter Market Dynamics
- Light Meter Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Light Meter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Light Meter Market: Segmentation
The light meter market has been segmented on the basis of technology type, product type, end use, and region.
On the basis of technology type, the global light meter market can be segmented as
On the basis of product type, the global light meter market can be segmented as
- UV light Meter
- LED Light meter
- General Purpose Light meter
On the basis of end use, the global light meter market can be segmented as
- Manufacturing Industries
- Film & Television
- Research & Development
- Educational Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Light Meter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Light Meter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Light Meter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Light Meter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.