This Low Gwp Refrigerants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Low Gwp Refrigerants market.
Low GWP Refrigerants Market: Introduction
Refrigerants are used in wide variety of air conditioning, ventilation, heating and air conditioning applications. However, the most of the used refrigerants such as, hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), chloroflorocarbons (CFCs) and refrigerants have significant global warming potential (GWP). Growing emphasize on global warming mitigation and need for sustainable development has stimulated the introduction and adoption of low GWP refrigerants. Furthermore, phase-down of HFCs by European Union, U.S. and Canada has boosted the adoption of low GWP refrigerants across the globe. Some of the most common low GWP refrigerants includes carbon dioxide, ammonia, hydrofluoroolefins and hydrocarbons. Among these low GWP refrigerants, hydrocarbons are expected to witness robust growth owing to their excellent thermodynamic properties, higher efficiency and low noise as compared to corresponding HFC models because of lower pressure in the refrigeration system. Growing concern about the negative impact of refrigerants and global warming has triggered the adoption of low GWP refrigerants. It has also been observed that Low GWP refrigerants have also helped for refrigeration equipment in achieving high levels of energy efficiency.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Low GWP Refrigerants Market: Dynamics
The global GWP refrigerants market is expected to witness a robust growth during the forecast period. The growth of the low GWP refrigerants market is supported by the increasing demand for refrigerants and air conditioners across the globe. Moreover, with the advancement in technology and increasing awareness about global warming, environmental concern and mandated regulations to reduce the carbon footprint has led to increase in adoption of low GWP refrigerants in the global Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry. Furthermore, implementation of regulation, government incentives and policies has supported the research & development projects to ensure quick and effective development of alternative refrigeration technologies such as low GWP refrigerants.
The most common low GWP refrigerants include ammonia and hydrocarbons. However, hydrocarbons are highly flammable in nature, this is a major safety concern associated with the use of hydrocarbon refrigerants, restraining the growth of the segment. Market participants are also investing on research and development of synthetic gas alternatives such as hydro-fluoro-olefins and other gases with the focus on reducing the effect on environment and extremely low GWP refrigerants.
Low GWP Refrigerants Market: Regional Overview
Europe is estimated to hold dominating position in the global low GWP refrigerants market during the forecast period. In 2014, European Union issued F-gas regulations, with the aim to reduce HFC consumption by 79% over the period of 2016 – 2030, this will further augment the growth of European low GWP refrigerants market during the forecast period. Furthermore, manufacturers across Europe have adopted hydrogen technology and new energy efficient appliances is based on hydrocarbons. North America low GWP refrigerants market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period driven by environmental regulations and policies. For instance, in 2014 the government proposed an amendment to the Montreal Protocol to reduce consumption of HFCs by 85% over the period 2016–2035, for NonA5 (developed) countries driving the growth of low GWP refrigerants market in the region. Asia Pacific low GWP refrigerants market is expected to witness significant growth owing to strong growth of refrigeration and air conditioning industry. Hydrocarbon technology is expected to gain significant momentum in low GWP refrigerants market across the developing regions such as Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Low GWP Refrigerants Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Low GWP Refrigerants market includes:
- Arkema Inc.
- Daikin America Inc.
- The Chemours Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- The Danfoss Group
- Trust & Holdings, Inc.
- Shandong Yuean Chemical Industry Co. LTD.
- Zhejiang Quzhou Lianzhou Refrigerants Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Incorporated Company
- Dongyue Group Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Low GWP Refrigerants market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Low GWP Refrigerants market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Low GWP Refrigerants market research report provides analysis and information according to Low GWP Refrigerants market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Low GWP Refrigerants Market Segments
- Low GWP Refrigerants Market Dynamics
- Low GWP Refrigerants Market Size
- Low GWP Refrigerants Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Low Gwp Refrigerants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Low GWP Refrigerants Market: Segmentation
On the basis of refrigerants type, the global Low GWP Refrigerants can be segmented into:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Propene (Propylene)
- Hydro-fluoro-olefins (HFOs)
On the basis of End Use, the global Low GWP Refrigerants can be segmented into:
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Domestic Refrigeration
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Food Processing
- Other Industrial
On the basis of application, the global Low GWP Refrigerants can be segmented into:
- Air Conditioning
- Detailed overview of Low GWP Refrigerants parent market
- Changing Low GWP Refrigerants market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Low GWP Refrigerants market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Low GWP Refrigerants market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Low Gwp Refrigerants Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Low Gwp Refrigerants Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Low Gwp Refrigerants Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Low Gwp Refrigerants Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.