This Mems Microphones Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mems Microphones Market market.
Microphones in mobile phones are not only used for capturing voice for transmission, it also works as audio sensors to support voice activation and provide high quality audio. These microphones enable to provide high quality audio recording and voice calls over mobile devices. MEMS microphones, in comparison with traditional microphones have smaller thickness, can withstand high temperatures and provide an enhanced audio quality. The small size of MEMS Microphones enables to integrate with various type of electrical devices such as mobile phones, tablets and Bluetooth headsets etc. In addition to these, MEMS microphones consume less power and are easier to integrate on a semiconductor.
The enhanced features of MEMS microphones, have henceforth led to enter into new application areas such as its increased adoption in various electrical devices. With the evolution of smart phones and various voice activated products, the demand of MEMS microphones is further expected to rise. Furthermore, the product has been adopted in hearing aids as well.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The primary driver for MEMS microphones market is the increasing adoption of mobile devices such as smartphone, tablets etc. The enhanced features such as improved audio recording provided by MEMS microphones has increased usage in mobile devices, accelerating the growth of MEMS microphones market. In addition to this, recent adoption of MEMS microphones in the field of healthcare is also driving the market of MEMS microphones. These microphones are implemented in devices such as blood pressure monitoring systems, hearing aids etc. Furthermore, less consumption of power results into its increased adoption.
Inefficient quality of voice, especially in noisy environments are the challenges limiting the growth and adoption of MEMS microphones.
MEMS Microphones Market: Market Segmentation
Global MEMS Microphones Market can be divided into the following segments - based on type and applications.
Segmentation on basis of Type for MEMS Microphones Market:
Segmentation on basis of Applications forMEMS Microphones Market:
Global MEMS Microphones Market Trends
Implementing the applications of MEMS microphones in hearing aids as it enables an enhanced sound quality is the recent global trend followed by various players. The suppliers focus on providing advanced hearing aids with features such as Bluetooth and noise cancellation etc.
Global MEMS Microphones Market Technology Regional Overview
APAC dominates the global MEMS microphone market as the majority of suppliers of MEMS microphones are present in the region. China contributes the maximum towards the market. With the increasing adoption of electronic appliances such as mobile phones and televisions, the region is expected to retain its dominancy in MEMS microphones market. APAC is followed by Europe and North America.
Global MEMS Microphones Key Players
Some of the major MEMS microphones global players include Knowles Electronics, LLC., AAC Technologies, Goertek, BSE Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Inc., Hosiden Corporation, Mouser Electronics, Inc., NeoMEMS Technologies Inc. and Akustica Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mems Microphones Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The major segments of MEMS Microphones market on basis of Type include:
- MEMS Condenser Microphones: These MEMS microphones are also termed as MEMS capacitive microphones. This type of MEMS microphone comprises of air gap capacitors with a back-plate and a flexible diaphragm. In a MEMS condenser Microphone the sound generation moves the diaphragm with which capacitance changes, resulting into an amplified voltage.
- Piezoelectric MEMS Microphones: Piezoelectric MEMS microphones do not comprise of air gap capacitors. In these types of microphones, the deformed diaphragm, in response to sound waves, generates electrical signals. The electrical signals are generated by materials such as aluminium nitride, which functions on piezoelectric effect.
The major segments of MEMS Microphones market on basis of applications include:
- Mobile devices
- Hearing aids
- Bluetooth headsets
- Digital assistants such as Amazon Echo, Google home etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global MEMS Microphones Market Segments
- Global MEMS Microphones Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global MEMS Microphones Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for MEMS Microphones Market
- Global MEMS Microphones Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in MEMS Microphones Market
- MEMS Microphones Technology
- Value Chain of MEMS Microphones
- Global MEMS Microphones Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global MEMS Microphones Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.