This Mems Microdisplay market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mems Microdisplay market.
MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems) microdisplays are high-resolution screens used in magnified display systems. They are used in combination with augmenting optics because of their size. Microdisplays are used in two simple applications such as projection and near-to-eye display. OLED displays are in huge demand in microdisplay market due to their benefits and additional features in addition to overtaking LCD and LCoS display technologies. The launch of wearable devices, head-up displays (HUDs), smart glasses, and head-mounted displays (HMDs) has created demand for the microdisplay market.
Presently, there is a rise in demand for microdisplays in near-to-eye application devices such as HMDs, camcorder viewfinders, video phones and digital camera viewfinders. Innovative applications of MEMS microdisplay technology is widely used in areas such as military & defense, aerospace, medical, and industrial purposes which have enhanced the market for microdisplays. The increased penetration of augmented reality (AR) devices is expected to boost the demand for MEMS microdisplay in display market
MEMS Microdisplay Market: Market Dynamics
Increased use of microdisplays in various industries such as military and aerospace and existence of many players has created high demand in MEMS microdisplay market
Lack of acceptance of MEMS microdisplay products due to shorter shelf life of LCoS is a restraining factor for MEMS microdisplay market
Growing number of near-to-eye applications is the latest trend in the MEMS microdisplay market
Global MEMS Microdisplay Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in MEMS Microdisplay market includeTexas Instruments, Iron City Micro Display, MicroVision Inc, Cardiocomm Solutions, Casio America, Inc., Cellnovo Limited, Covidien plc, EM Microelectronic-Marin SA, Jawbone Inc. and STMicroelectronics N.V. etc.
MEMS Microdisplay Market: Regional Outlook
North America is projected to hold the largest share in the MEMS Microdisplay market and is estimated to be in the leading position owing to the continuous advancement in MEMS-based DMDs (digital micromirror device) that is creating opportunities to integrate projection-based display technology across various applications. Europe and Asia Pacific are estimated to contribute significantly over the forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global MEMS Microdisplay Market Segments
- Global MEMS Microdisplay Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global MEMS Microdisplay Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Global MEMS Microdisplay Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in MEMS Microdisplay Market
- MEMS Microdisplay Technology
- Value Chain of MEMS Microdisplay
- Global MEMS Microdisplay Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global MEMS Microdisplay Market includes
- North America MEMS Microdisplay Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Eastern Europe MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan MEMS Microdisplay Market
- Middle East and Africa MEMS Microdisplay Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mems Microdisplay Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global MEMS Microdisplay Market: Market Segmentation
MEMS Microdisplay market segmented by application, material, display technologies, and region.
Segmentation by application in MEMS Microdisplay market:
Segmentation by material in MEMS Microdisplay market:
- Chemicals & gases
- Glass wafers
- SOI wafers
- Si Wafers
Segmentation by display technologies in MEMS Microdisplay market:
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon)
- DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mems Microdisplay Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mems Microdisplay Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mems Microdisplay Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mems Microdisplay Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.