This Modular Robotics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Modular Robotics market.
Modular Robotics: Introduction
Modular robotic systems are composed of many independent, autonomous, and programmable modules that are physically connected to each other. Modular robots are referred to as re-configurable robots, as they are capable of changing their configuration according to the environmental conditions. The modularity in the robotic system grants flexibility to a single robot and allows it to perform multiple tasks. The modular robotic system is equipped with a modular gripper that is capable of grasping a fragile object using distributed sensing actuation. With the several functional advantages such as morphologically adaptive nature, potentially robust, and self-repair, modular robotics systems are gaining traction in the market. Owing to the increasing demand for modular robotics in the electronics and automotive industry, various manufacturers are focusing on developing a specific product that has high efficiency in these industries. The modular robotics manufacturers are engaged in research & development activities for improving the structure and design of the modular robotics systems. Modular robotics are mainly used in critical applications such as space exploration, accessing dangerous area, search & rescue, accessing tight spaces, an inspection of tubes & bridges.
Modular Robotics Market: Dynamics
An increase in productivity, a decrease in rejection rate and scalability of operations are key benefits that propel the adoption of modular robotics in various industries including the automotive industry, chemical industry across the globe. Modular robots are flexible, versatile, and easily configurable. This factor is resulting in prominent demand generation for modular robotics over the few years. Lattice-based modules are widely used in end-use industries than that of chain-based modules, as they are capable of connecting more than two modules simultaneously.
Modular robots are expected to create significant opportunities in the electronics industry with the ability to improve the efficiency of the fabrication process and integrity of the production process. The cost of skilled labor is increasing at a significant rate even in low-cost carrier countries such as China and India. Owing to the increasing labor costs, the payback for modular robotics and industrial automation is gaining more traction in the market.
The cost of appropriate solution development for specific use is substantially high in modular robotics, which makes it difficult from adhering to budget constraints for most of the small & mid-size organizations. Also, factors such as high maintenance costs, lack of awareness will stagnant the growth of the global modular robotics market.
Modular Robotics: Regional Market Outlook
In the Asia Pacific, increasing the adoption of robots in the electronics and automotive industries is estimated to create lucrative growth opportunities in the modular robotics market. In the Asia Pacific, East Asia is stipulated to be an attractive region for the modular robotics market owing to the increasing factory automation rate. China is expected to show lucrative growth opportunities in the market due to heavy investment in industrial automation. North America is expected to show a significant share in the modular robotics market due to the high adoption rate of autonomous and advanced robots across the region. Regions including Middle East Africa and Latin America are predicted to have healthy growth in the global modular robotics market.
Modular Robotics: Market Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the global modular robotics market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- FANUC Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Yaskawa Robotics
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Aurotek Corporation
- Universal Robots
- A.C.M.I. spa
- CMA Robotics Spa
- Rethink Robotics GmbH
The Modular Robotics research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Modular Robotics market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Modular Robotics research report provides analysis and information according to market segments, such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Modular Robotics report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Modular Robotics Market Segments
- Modular Robotics Market Dynamics
- Modular Robotics Market Size
- Modular Robotics Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Modular Robotics market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Modular Robotics market
- Modular Robotics Technology
- Value Chain of the Modular Robotics market
Modular Robotics regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Modular Robotics report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Modular Robotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Modular Robotics: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global modular robotics market can be segmented into the following,
- SCARA Modular Robots
- Articulated Modular Robots
- Cartesian Modular Robots
- Parallel Modular Robots
On the basis of hardware design, the global modular robotics market can be segmented into the following,
On the basis of configuration, the global modular robotics market can be segmented into the following,
- Manual Configuration
On the basis of end use industry, the global modular robotics market can be segmented into the following,
- Electronics & Electrical
- Food & Beverages
Modular Robotics Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Modular Robotics market
- Changing Modular Robotics market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Modular Robotics
- Modular Robotics market competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Modular Robotics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Modular Robotics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Modular Robotics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Modular Robotics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.