Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market: Introduction
Robotic vacuum cleaners is an automatic vacuum cleaning machine for floor, windows and pools. The system is inbuilt with the smart navigation system and intelligent software programming, adjustable suction power and scheduling mechanism. Many of the products are Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuum cleaners with advanced voice recognition features such as integration with Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant software.
The increase in shift towards smart home and adoption of automated products across residential and commercial sectors is expected to drive the global robotic vacuum cleaners market. Among the distribution channel, offline channel is expected to grow at prominent CAGR, mainly due to the trust factor gained by offline service companies. Whereas, online channel anticipated to influence the market, due to the growth in the ecommerce sector, increase in discount offers and attractive financing options.
Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market: Dynamics
With the emergence in automation in diversified industry such as automotive, manufacturing and healthcare, robotic automation is the key trend in consumer appliances sector as well. According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), the global number of stand-alone industrial robots installed worldwide crossed 2 million in 2017 and reached shipment of almost 381,000 units globally.
The increase in cost effectiveness over traditional cleaning system, ease in the cleaning of large spaces and time efficiency without human intervention are expected to drive the growth of the global robotic vacuum cleaners market.
COVID-19 has led to sharp fall in demand in the short term, severely affecting the market for robotic vacuum cleaners. With industrial facilities shut, production time outs, and gloomy business environment, new orders dried up in first two quarters. However, in the long-term, the pandemic is expected to increase demand for robotic vacuum cleaners given the need for social distancing and self-reliance in home cleaning instead of dependence on support staff.
Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market: Regional Outlook
In the robotic vacuum cleaners market, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market. On the country level, China is estimated to be most noticeable country in Asia Pacific as the prominent brand in China such as ECOVACS and Fmart offers various models of robotic Vacuum cleaners at competitive unit prices.
US market have shown increased consumer preference for hard surface covering over the carpets contributing growth of multifunction robotic vacuum cleaners over mop and conventional vacuum device together. North America market is expected to follow by Asia Pacific region.
Countries such as Germany and U.K. supporting Europe market and anticipated to have less market share in robotic vacuum cleaners market as compared to Asia Pacific and North America. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa shows comparatively less growth in robotic vacuum cleaners market and likely to follow same trend over forecast year.
Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market: Market Participants
The company involved in the global robotic vacuum cleaners market are focusing on launching advanced product. For instance, on 6th January 2019, ECOVACS Robotics Co. Ltd. launched new Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered floor cleaning robotic vacuum cleaners with a name of DEEBOT OZMO 960. Also, on 2nd January 2017, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. announced the latest POWERbot vacuum cleaner with a name of VR7000.
Some key players involved in the robotic vacuum cleaners market include
- Dyson Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- ECOVACS Robotics Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the robotic vacuum cleaners market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to robotic vacuum cleaners market segments such as product type, operation mode, application, charging and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Segments
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Dynamics
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Volume Sales
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Adoption Rate
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Competition & Companies involved
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on robotic vacuum cleaners market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected robotic vacuum cleaners market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on robotic vacuum cleaners market performance
- Must-have information for robotic vacuum cleaners market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market: Segmentation
Globally, the robotic vacuum cleaners market can be segmented on the basis of product type, operation mode, application, charging and distribution channel
By Product Type
- Pool Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- Floor Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
By Operation Mode
- Remote Control
- Residential Application
- Commercial Application
- Manual Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- Automatic Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
By Distribution Channel
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.