This It Robotics Automation market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving It Robotics Automation market.
In today’s world, organizations stipulate for improved productivity and accuracy, primarily in the tasks which don’t really require decision making to accomplish irrespective of their industry, product or services. IT robotics automation, which configures a software that can capture and interpret the actions of existing applications employed in various business processes provided a gateway for such organizations into delivering better output in a cost-effective manner which was not possible with earlier automation approaches. IT robotics automation include process automation and advanced analytics in operations and processes at economical prices. It also brings in modernization by replicating exact day to day human tasks at the user interface level in IT management processes which maybe at routine or incident level, support processes and back office processes.
Being quite simple to implement and configure with a little IT expertise, Robotic Process Automation can be deployed to automate repetitive human task and can deliver quickly where ROI’s are between 300% to 600%.
IT Robotics Automation Market: Drivers and Challenges
Today, many autonomous technologies are being introduced which improve productivity, accuracy, and compliance in the industry but these technologies are finding it difficult to deliver all such aspects simultaneously on various platforms for consistent quality output. This undoubtedly is creating a separate need for robotics automation market which in return make organizations more agile and responsive which is a need in today’s global and complex market. Furthermore, technological advancements in the field of IT robotics automation decreases errors increasing efficiency which results into extra time to innovate, develop and focus on customer satisfaction.
Though, the market has seen various technological advancements, the time-frames while relying on the external sources for robotic automation comes with plenty of legalities and government contracts which involves competitive bidding, negotiations, and provider evaluations, which may cause a delay in the actual implementation of this technology. When an organization chooses to opt for Robotics Automation it results into taking role of an IT personnel causing a decrease in morale across organization due to downsizing which could be a resistance for business. Also a change in internal government policies for Robotics Automation Market would potentially impact the workflow causing a major problem for the business.
IT Robotics Automation Market: Segmentation
IT robotics automation market can be segmented on basis of solutions, services, tools, and by regions. On the basis of solutions market can be segmented as tools and services, while on basis of services it could be segmented by professional and training services. While considering tools it can be segmented as product based and operation based. Region wise global IT robotics automation market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
IT Robotics Automation Market: Regional Overview
About more than a million robots are expected to be deployed by 2025. North America presents a large market opportunity for IT Robotics Automation Market in countries such as US and Canada due to increased integration of automation and workflow management solutions in enterprises. Latin America is embracing automation technologies and applications in IT processes at a substantial pace due to advancing of RPA. Along with North America, countries such as China, Japan, Russia and UK are characterized as fast adopters of IT Robotics Automation. In Europe countries such as Italy, Belgium, and France are considered as slow adopters of IT Robotics Automation compared to North America.
IT Robotics Automation Market: Competition Landscape
The IT Robotics Automation Market comprises RPA technology providers and RPA service providers. Some major technology providers for RPA include Blue prism, IPSoft Inc., Be Informed B.V., Appian Corporation, and Automation Anywhere Inc., while RPA services providers include Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Infosys, Hewlett Packard Company, and Cognizant Technology Solutions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- IT Robotics Automation Market Segments
- IT Robotics Automation Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- IT Robotics Automation Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- IT Robotics Automation Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- IT Robotics Automation Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for IT Robotics Automation Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key It Robotics Automation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
It Robotics Automation Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the It Robotics Automation Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the It Robotics Automation Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from It Robotics Automation Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the It Robotics Automation Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.