This Moisture Resistant Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Moisture Resistant Packaging market.
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Overview
Moisture resistant packaging is a protective packaging that usually consist of the waxed paper. Waxed paper provides nonabrasive properties & effective moisture resistance, which protects the product from grease, water, oil & moisture. There are many ways of water contamination in closed container which can be water vapor inside the package, water vapor inside the material & on the walls of package so moisture resistant packaging is the solution which prevents it all. Moisture resistant packaging is a form of active packaging that functions beyond the passive containment and safeguard of the product. Moisture resistant packaging ensures the product integrity during storage & shipment. Moisture resistant packaging finds application in pallet liners, packaging paint & skid liners. Conventional methods for moisture resistant packaging include poly bag, inner liners or desiccants to control moisture. These methods includes surplus cost & risk of contamination. The price of the moisture resistant package depends upon the type of material used, thickness, size & printing color & quantity. Moisture resistant packaging is environment friendly & recyclable.
Food & beverage has the largest market share in the end-use industry for the moisture resistant packaging market globally. In packaging of paints, nuts, dried fruit, cereal & wheat are some of the major application of moisture resistant packaging.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Dynamics
With the changing lifestyle and developing taste, the demand for ready to eat food increases which in turn increases the demand for moisture resistant packaging. Growing chemical, food & beverage industry adding fuel to the demand of moisture resistant packaging market. As the moisture resistant packaging provides excellent protection against grease, oil, water & moisture which makes it superior than other products. Sometimes medical devices & pharmaceutical packages may subjected to adverse conditions such as rain during loading dock or flooding & most of the pharmaceutical manufacturers label their product under “sterile unless open & damage” which cannot protect it from water contamination so moisture resistant packaging is the solution. This type of packaging also improves the shelter life of the product which also escalates the demand of moisture resistant packaging in the market. However, stringent government regulation towards the use of plastics can affect the moisture resistant packaging in the market in the near future.
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global moisture resistant packaging can be segmented based on the region like North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, MEA, APEJ & Japan. Asia-Pacific is the global forerunner in the moisture resistant packaging market, in terms of volume & value, and is expected to continue till 2028. Countries in this region such as India China, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Indonesia & Thailand are witnessing momentous increase in the use of moisture resistant packaging in food & beverage industry. The growth is in this region mainly due to the increasing population & rapid economic growth that is escalating the demand for moisture resistant packaging for various end-use industries in Asia-Pacific.
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the moisture resistant packaging market are:
- Curtec Nederland B.V.
- Nichols Paper Products Company, Inc.
- DuPont™ Inc.
- International Paper Co.
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Sorbent Systems
- Delta Absorbents
- Sanner GmbH
- Brownell Ltd.
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the moisture resistant packaging market are:
- CurTec’s moisture resistant packaging provide a seal against water vapor ingress and industry-leading MVT resistance.
- DuPont™ has introduced moisture resistant packaging, when the packaging comes in contact with water it remains as droplets on the surface as it is hydrophobic in nature.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Moisture Resistant Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Moisture Resistant Packaging Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material used, global moisture resistant packaging can be segmented as:
- Oriented Polypropylene
- Kraft Paper-Poly
- Cast Polypropylene
On the basis of end use industry, global moisture resistant packaging can be segmented as:
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- A detailed overview of parent market.
- Changing market dynamics in the industry.
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Moisture Resistant Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Moisture Resistant Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Moisture Resistant Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Moisture Resistant Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)