This Motion Preservation Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Motion Preservation Devices market.
Motion preservation devices are used in the spinal disorders. Motion preservation devices are used to treat disorders related to spine which maintain the alignment and restore the spine motion. The goal of motion preservation devices is to maintain normal or near normal motion to prevent adverse outcome seen in the spinal fusion. An ideal motion preservation devices is basically a minimally invasive procedure, it preserve or re-establish normal motion of spine. Spinal disorder is most common in the geriatric population. Due to aging, there are structural changes in the spine such as enlargement in the bone & joints and thickening of the band of tissue that supports spine. There are wide variety of posterior motion preservation devices in various stages of development. The main purpose of motion preservation devices is to provide better treatment than spine fusion with pain for the patient and loss of function caused in spine such as lumbar spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and facet pain. There are several motion preservation techniques which are used such as cervical artificial disc replacement which allows for decompression of the spinal cord and nerve roots and maintain natural movement in the neck which is usually indicated for patients with stenosis and disc herniation. Secondly lumbar artificial disc replacement allows for decomposition of the nerve roots and spinal canal and maintain the natural movement of back.
Motion Preservation Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growing number of spine disorders combined with the increase in geriatric population and technological advancement in motion preservation devices are the major factor driving the growth of the motion preservation devices market. Increase of minimally invasive spine procedures popularity among other procedures and growth in the patient awareness in the advance spine surgeries will enhance the growth of the overall market of motion preservation devices. Motion preservation surgery helps to restore the motion which has led to increase adoption of the surgical procedures. However, expensive implants and high procedure cost will restrain the growth of the motion preservation devices market. Stringent regulatory approvals and unfavorable reimbursement scenario will inhibit the growth of the motion preservation devices market.
Motion Preservation Devices Market: Overview
The Motion Preservation Devices such as artificial disc replacement devices dominate the market due to rise in the adoption of the artificial disc replacement. The advent of minimally invasive techniques and rise in the incidence of the spinal disorder due to huge number of geriatric population drive the motion preservation devices market. Increase in the technological advancement and development in the bone grafts products will boost the overall market of the motion preservation devices. Due to the increase in the popularity, other motion preservation product will have a significant portion in the motion preservation devices market.
Motion Preservation Devices Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Motion Preservation Devices Market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the market due to increase in the prevalence of spine disorders and increase in the preference for the motion preservation devices. Asia pacific is expected to grow in the forecast period due to improvement in the infrastructure in the healthcare field and increase in expenditure in the region. Low cost of surgical procedures in India as compared o developed countries have also boosted the overall motion preservation devices market.
Motion Preservation Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the Motion Preservation Devices Market are HPI Implants, Paradigm Spine, RTI Surgical, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Depuy Synthes, Globus Medical, Inc, Spinal Kinetics, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG, the key maket players have adopted product development strategies such as approvals, product launch and clinical trials.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Motion Preservation Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Motion Preservation Devices Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, global motion preservation devices market has been segmented on the basis of product type, surgery and geography.
Based on product type, global motion preservation devices market is segmented as below:
- Total disc replacement
- Posterior dynamic devices
- Facet replacement
- Prosthetic nucleus replacement
Based on surgery, global motion preservation devices market is segmented as below
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Open surgery
Based on end user, global motion preservation devices market is segmented as below:
- Orthopedics clinics
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Specialty clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Motion Preservation Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Motion Preservation Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Motion Preservation Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Motion Preservation Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)