This Multi Axis Motion Controller market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Multi Axis Motion Controller market.
The motion of an object can be controlled with the help of a motion controller. Digital (such as digital computers), as well as analog components, can be used to manufacture motion controllers. Motion control is a part of automation that involves the machine parts that move and ultimately provide control and safety. When motion control products and automation come together, high rates of productivity and flexibility can be achieved in the devices and equipment. Manufacturing industries based on machinery and production are directly affected by changes in the global multi-axis controller market. A central DC power supply is provided in a multi-axis motion controller which is shared by some axes. As a common DC power supply is shared between multiple axes, there is a cost advantage in applications where multiple axes are used in a device. Multi-axis motion controllers can be used in application areas such as Co-ordination Inspection Machine, Laser Cutting machines, Coil winding machines, Routing Machines, and Glass Cutting Machines, among so many other applications. During the forecast period 2017-2026, the Multi-axis Motion Controller is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period.
Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Drivers & Restraints
In the recent past, a concept known as Internet of Things (IoT) for customized products has emerged. This concept, making its way through the market has brought about an Industrial revolution along with the concept of Industry 4.0. The emergence of IoT is likely to drive the Multi-axis Motion Controller Market. Also, one of the factors expected to push the growth of Multi-axis Motion Controller market is the increased adoption and demand for motion controllers in the APAC (Asia-Pacific) region. As the machines used in the industries are gradually becoming electromechanically or electrically operated, the demand for multi-axis motion controllers is also increasing at a fast pace, especially in the machine tools segment. Also, electric discharge machining and laser cutting machining are high potential areas where growth is estimated at a high CAGR in the forecast period 2017-2021. Multi-axis motion controllers provide very high levels of precision control and accuracy and hence have a very high demand in the semiconductor segment of multi-axis motion controller market. Low- cost manufacturers of Asia region have a competitive strategy for deciding the prices of multi-axis motion controllers. This factor may restrain the growth of Multi-axis Motion Control Market.
Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Regional Outlook
The APAC (Asia-Pacific) region is said to be global leader in the multi-axis motion controller production, accounting for around significant share of the Multi-axis Motion Controller market share. This figure is estimated to go further up in the estimated period 2017-2021. The APAC region has seen a rise in the investments made in the machinery production field, which has in turn lead to an increase in the demand for the multi-axis motion controller. Asia is a region rich in raw materials, labor and land, available at an affordable cost. Hence, key players of the Multi-axis Motion Controller Market are willing to make huge investments in the manufacturing sector in the Asia region. Asia, Latin America and the Middle East regions are expected to show a growing trend in the Multi-axis Motion Controller Market during the forecast period. The packaging and labelling sector of the Multi-axis Motion Controller Market is estimated to show a high growth rate in the US and China regions.
Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Key players
Some of the major players of the Multi-axis Motion Control Market are:-
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Parker Hannifin
- Bosch Rexroth
Some of the other prominent vendors are:-
- Trio Motion Technology
- Toyo Advanced Technologies
- Altra Industrial Motion
- Arcus Technology
- Delta Tau Data Systems
- Servotronix Motion Control
- Schneider Electric
- SANYO DENKI
- ORMEC Systems
- Rockwell Automation
- sub Machine Control
Regional analysis for Multi-axis Motion Controller Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Multi Axis Motion Controller Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Market Segmentation
Multi-axis Motion Controller Market is segmented by end-user, by applications, by product-type, and by geography. Further, regarding end uses, multi-axis motion controllers used in the machine tools segment consist of hardware services and products for movement and controlling the position of composite functions. The growth and demand for machine tool end use in the manufacturing industries is grown rapidly due to the efficiency and quality of equipment and machines used in major applications including metal cutting and metal forming applications where multi-axis motion controller based products are primarily executed. Moreover, labeling and packaging machines need homogeneous and advanced multi-axis motion controllers that can regulate synchronized movements along various axes.
Based on end-user, Multi-axis Motion Controller is segmented into:-
- Packaging and labeling
- Machine tools
- Material handling
Based on applications, Multi-axis Motion Controller is segmented into:-
- Material handling
- Robotics and CNC
- Packaging and labeling
- Semiconductor Process
- Flight Simulator
Based on product-type, Multi-axis Motion Controller is segmented into:-
- Digital Signal Processing type
- Analog Circuit type
- Programmable Logic type
- Micro Control Unit type
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Multi Axis Motion Controller Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Multi Axis Motion Controller Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Multi Axis Motion Controller Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Multi Axis Motion Controller Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.