This Multiplex Assay market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Multiplex Assay market.
An assay which simultaneously measures multiple analytes in a single cycle of the assay is known as a multiplex assay. Within a given application area of technology, multiplex assays can further stratify the analytes which are measured per assay. The term multiplex refers to the highest number of analyte measurement per assay. Detection of the state of all biomolecules of a given class (i.e. proteins and mRNAs) within a biological sample is the function of multiples assays in functional genomics where they are widely used to determine the effect of an experimental treatment. Multiplex assays are of two types namely, planar assay and bead-based assay. Planar microarrays, such as protein microarrays are characterised by ligands immobilised onto the plane surface in microspots onto a two-dimensional grid. Some of the commercially available planar microarrays are ImmunoCAPR ISAC. Bead-based assays also called as suspension or liquid array ligands are immobilised onto a microsphere called bead and captured analytes are detected using flow cytometric methods. Some of the examples of bead-based assay products are QUANTA Plex. Some of the multiplex techniques are DNA microarray, SAGE, multiplex PCR, and DNA sequencing by ligation.
Global Multiplex Assay Market: Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Multiplex Assay Market: Restraints
Multiplex assays cannot be used off-the-shelf for any new application and must be optimised to demonstrate safety and performance before being applied to any clinical sample. This requires considerable time and initial investment. Thus the development of the multiplex assay for clinical use is a cumbersome process that involves feasibility study to produce an assay with optimised parameters for every component analyte on the panel and evaluation of test system suitability. This factor is hampering the development of the global multiplex assay market. Apart from this, reproducibility crisis and complex clinical trial procedures for multiplex assay products are limiting the growth of the global market. The non-magnetic multiplex assay is more laborious to run which hindrances the growth of the global multiplex assay market.
Global Multiplex Assay Market: Key Regions
North America will continue to dominate the global market partly due to high research and development capability. While life science research and development activities in several ASEAN countries such as Malaysia would drive the growth of APAC multiplex assay market. Latin America multiplex assay market is expected to expand at below average CAGR owing to low penetration of multiplexing technology in the region.
Global Multiplex Assay Market: Key Market Players
QIAGEN N.V, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Luminex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc and Illumina, Inc. are some of the key market players globally.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Multiplex Assay Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Detailed overview of parent market
Changing market dynamics in the industry
In-depth market segmentation
Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
Strategies of key players and products offered
Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
A neutral perspective on market performance
Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Multiplex Assay Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Multiplex Assay Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Multiplex Assay Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Multiplex Assay Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)