This Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing market.
Tuberculosis is an infectious disease caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis and mainly affects the lungs. Tuberculosis is a communicable disease and can be easily transmitted from one person to another through cough and sneezes. Tuberculosis is categorized into two type’s namely as active tuberculosis and latent tuberculosis. The common site of infection are lymph node, joints and bones, pulmonary, etc. According to the report published by WHO in 2018 tuberculosis is one of the top 10 deadliest disease and causes annual death of 1.6 million people worldwide. The increasing demand for more advanced and better diagnostic procedure of tuberculosis is creating new opportunities for market players especially in the emerging economic countries. According to the WHO report, 54 million lives had been saved through tuberculosis diagnosis and through proper treatment between the years 2000 and 2017.
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market: Drivers and restraints
Rising prevalence of tuberculosis across the globe is one of the major factor affecting the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Increasing awareness of people towards infectious diseases like tuberculosis is further aiding in the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market.
Various initiatives taken by local government and NGO’s is expected to boost the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis market. Increasing adoption of tuberculosis diagnostic kit for early detection of the tuberculosis is further supporting the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Furthermore, the increasing research and development activities for developing better testing procedures is expected to surge the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. New and advanced technology for accurate detection of tuberculosis is anticipated to drive the growth of the target market. However, high cost of the diagnosis and time consumption are the restraints expected to hamper the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Also, requirement of specialized equipment for testing procedure may limit the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market.
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market: Overview
Mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market is expected to have a tremendous growth in the near future. Recent studies have shown that tuberculosis cases is falling at the rate of 2% every year and is estimated to have annual decline of 4-5% over the forecast period. Based on tests type, culture based test type segment is leading the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market as it gives very accurate diagnosis of the tuberculosis. Among the end-user, the specialty clinic segment is contributing the major market share in terms of revenue.
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market: Regional Outlook
North America is anticipated to have a significant market share in terms of revenue in the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. This is attributed to the increasing prevalence of tuberculosis cases and intensive research activities in the region. Europe is expected to score second prominent market share in the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market, owing to the increasing awareness of people towards infectious diseases like tuberculosis. Also, improved healthcare infrastructure and reimbursement in policies are further expected to pool the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Asia Pacific is projected to witness the lucrative growth in the near future. The rising cases of tuberculosis especially in developing countries of the region and increasing awareness of people for early diagnostic and treatment of the tuberculosis is contributing in the growth of the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Also several government initiatives and higher disposable income of the region is further driving the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market. Latin America is expected to experience a stable growth whereas MEA expected to be the least lucrative market due to lower adoption.
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market: Key Players
The major players operating in mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cepheid Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Medical Innovation Ventures Sdn. Bhd (Mediven), ELITechGroup, DAAN Gene Co., Ltd, AccuQuik, RTA Laboratories, Osang Healthcare CO., Ltd, Hologic, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG., Abbott Laboratories, Novacyt Group, and Akonni Biosystems Inc..
The report on Mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on Mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report on Mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
The report on Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis of the Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing market report includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market: Segmentation
The mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market is segmented on the basis of test type, end-user
Based on test type, the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market is segmented into
- Culture Based Tests
- Nuclear Acid Amplification Tests
- GeneXpert MTB/RIF 11
- Line Probe Assay (LPA) 13
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Smear Microscopy
- Mantoux Test or Tuberculosis Skin Test
- Interferon Gamma Release Assays (IGRAs)
- Point of Care Test
Based on end-user, the mycobacterium tuberculosis testing market is segmented into
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Report on Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market systems highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)