This Nematode Testing Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nematode Testing Services market.
Nematode testing services includes testing of a group of microscopic worms which are responsible for damage of crop and small plants. They are found in different habitats ranging from marine environments to terrestrial. Moreover, in some cases, it reduces crop performance by affecting the crop’s ability to absorb the nutrients. Nematodes exist as free-living organisms in aquatic and terrestrial environments, also as parasites which harm both plants and animals. The nematode testing services is an analysis of various kinds of nematode available in the plants. For instance, Potatoes Cyst Nematodes (PCN) are the pests which damage potato crops. Moreover, nematode worms in the crops can profoundly affect crop yield and productivity of farm-land which makes nematode testing services mandatory. Usually, companies offer nematode testing services which includes free-living nematode identification, nematode detection and consultancy advice to their clients. Moreover, nematode damage depends on their subsequent spread and centers of origin. The nematode testing services providers help their client with detection and sustainable approach to the prevention of plant-parasitic nematodes spread on various crops and plants.
Nematode Testing Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
Yearly losses of more than billions due to damage caused by nematodes is driving the growth of nematode testing services market
Nematodes are most commonly invisible, microscopic creatures which live in soil and attack a plant’s roots. Crop’s overall health is of prominent importance to the farmers and agricultural organizations as they want to generate significant profit and also fulfill peoples’ need. Moreover, identification of nematode is helpful in guiding farmers to take appropriate actions as per the defects identified. Also, it helps to produce crops with significant quality and high yield which is driving the nematode testing services market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Damage by nematodes is estimated to be around 100 Billion US$ in agricultural cross. There are almost 20,000 different types of nematode species are known, out of which 4000 of them feed on plant roots. To avoid this damage, agricultural companies and farmers have become cautious and are adopting nematode testing services,
- For instance, farmers’ initiatives to use nematode testing services to improve crop’s health in North America is the reason for increasing nematode testing services in that region.
Evaluating site specific nematode management to increase the yield and production of cotton in North America and other regions such as Brazil is boosting the growth of nematode testing services market
The development of new testing methodology by research facilities is boosting the growth of nematode testing services market
Various countries across the globe are taking initiatives and making significant investments in research development. Moreover, companies are also focusing on launch of new testing methods and equipments to expand their customer base. Infact, leading players in the market are developing and innovating new testing methods to identify nematode in different crops, which is attracting more clients to use nematode testing services. These factors are ultimately boosting the growth of nematode testing services market.
However, improper sampling of soil and plant tissues before sending it to the testing laboratories are hindering the growth of nematode testing services market.
Nematode Testing Services Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the market participants identified in nematode testing services market that include service providers are SGS SA, Syngenta, Fera Science Limited, CSP Labs, Midwest Laboratories, Waters Agricultural Laboratories, Inc., A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories, Agriculture and Food Laboratory, Agvise Laboratories, Allied Cooperative, American Agriculture Laboratory, Inc., Nemlab, Ever-Green Nematode Testing Labs, Inc., and Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station.
The agricultural organizations and farmers are adopting nematode testing services on regularly basis as nematode worms damage plants and crops and affect overall production.
- Many companies are introducing new diagnostic tools for precise results under their portfolio of nematode testing services
- For instance, Fera Science Limited Company developed a new in-field diagnostic tool for detection of Plant-parasitic nematodes, fungal, insects, viral and bacterial pathogens, from plant material.
Moreover, leading players are also expanding their nematode testing services in untapped regions. These factors are ultimately boosting the market of nematode testing services.
- For instance, SGS has introduced nematode testing services in Piracicaba, Brazil to contribute in the development of new crop protection products.
Nematode Testing Services Market: Regional Overview
The adequate presence of nematode testing services companies in Europe and North America region witnessed significant demand for nematode testing services in these regions. Moreover, stringent rules in North America and Europe are also contributing to the growth of nematode testing services market. Stringent regulations by United State Department of Agriculture (USDA) and European Union (EU) have also contributed to the market of nematode testing services. Moreover, farmers and Government organizations are focusing on production of good quality crops which provides higher yields. Hence, significant investments in agricultural and health-care sectors in Asia Pacific regions are providing an opportunity for new entrants in nematode testing services market. Furthermore, leading educational institutes have also initiated nematode testing services in countries such as India and other emerging markets. For instance, Indian Agricultural Research Institute has initiated plant/soil analysis services, which includes nematode testing services.
The Nematode Testing services report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nematode Testing Services Segments
- Nematode Testing Services Dynamics
- Nematode Testing Services Size
- Supply & Demand in Nematode Testing Services
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Nematode Testing Services Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints of Nematode Testing Services Market
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nematode Testing Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nematode Testing Services Market: Segmentation
The Nematode Testing Services Market can be segmented on the basis of test type, end-use and regions.
On the basis of test type, the Nematode Testing Services Market can be segmented as:
- Cyst nematode identification (soil)
- Cyst nematode identification (compost)
- Plant parasitic nematode analysis
- Root tissue examination
On the basis of end-use, the Nematode Testing Services Market can be segmented as:
- Agro-Industrial Companies
- Agricultural Institutes
- Agricultural Research Organizations
- Detailed overview of parent Nematode Testing services market
- Changing dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Nematode Testing Services Market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in nematode testing services market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on nematode testing services market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Nematode Testing Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Nematode Testing Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Nematode Testing Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Nematode Testing Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.