This Agricultural Testing Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agricultural Testing Services market.
Agricultural testing services are defined as the testing of numerous samples including soil, water, seed, etc., to measure contaminant content and quality. Agricultural testing services helps in examining the suitable input necessities and resources to be added for the optimum plant growth. Along with that, measuring the impurity level, testing helps in measuring configuration, and other characteristics for example, the pH level or acidity of the given sample. The soil test is useful for determining the fertility level and need for trace components of a given soil type. The agricultural testing services can act as an advantage for the commercialized agriculture field and farming community.
Agricultural Testing Services Market: Key Dynamics
Increasing demand for agricultural productivity and environmental safety is fueling the growth of the market
The agricultural testing services market is a high growth sector as it is becoming popular in developing and commercialized regions. Agricultural testing services has become common in commercialized agriculture countries in order to continue the export growth of agricultural merchandises. However, the increasing demand for agricultural testing services in developing countries like China, India, and Brazil and further technological advancements are anticipated to fuel future growth opportunities for the agricultural testing services market. Stringent regulations for agricultural productivity and environmental safety have been one of the prominent driving factors for the agricultural testing services market growth.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) work to ensure that crops made through genetic engineering for commercial usage are properly studied and tested to make sure they pose no significant risk to the environment or consumers.
- The key restraints hampering the growth of the agricultural testing services market are time consuming preparation of an extensive sample for testing, along with high cost associated with the process.
Global Agricultural Testing Services Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global agricultural testing services market are SGS SA, BEREAU VERITAS, Intertek Group plc, AGQ Labs USA, Logan Labs, LLC, Kinsey Ag Services, Eurofins Scientific, Lilaba Analytical Laboratories, AgroCares, NRM Laboratories, OMIC USA Inc., Pramukh Laboratory, Akshar Analytical Laboratory & Research Center, Polytest Laboratories, Interstellar Testing Center Pvt. Ltd., Cope Seeds & Grain, Agri-Labs, Inc., Waters Agricultural Laboratories, Inc., AgroLab, J. K. ANALYTICAL LABORATORY & RESEARCH CENTRE , A&L Great Lakes., and National Agro Foundation.
Key players in the field of agricultural testing services are focusing on partnerships and alliances for enhancing the agricultural testing services.
In May, 2019, Intertek Group plc., one of the leading service providers of the agricultural testing services. The company has partnered with ChemCon Asia (ChemCon Asia 2019 is an international conference on chemical control legislation and trade aspects) to discuss/present recent information on Chemical Control Legislation.
Global Agricultural Testing Services Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, North America is projected to hold significant market share in agricultural testing services market. The countries in North America, such as US and Canada have witnessed growth in agriculture automation technology and testing services. To increase production of nutritious food and to develop the growth of agricultural merchandises, the agricultural testing services are massively adopted in these regions. Hence, North America is estimated to witness a high growth in agricultural testing services market in the forecast period.
The market share of the agricultural testing services of North America is followed by European countries. The countries in Europe such as France, Germany, and Italy have large number of agricultural fields and greenhouses which fuels the growth of agricultural testing services market. Furthermore, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is projected to witness high growth in the field of agricultural testing services owing to rising consumption of healthy and nutritious food which requires testing of crops at the right stage. In Middle East & Africa, the growth rate of the agricultural testing services is moderate owing to an increase in investments by the government in the field of agriculture.
The agricultural testing services market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Agricultural testing services Market Segments
- Agricultural testing services Market Dynamics
- Agricultural testing services Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agricultural Testing Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Agricultural Testing Services Market: Segmentation
The global agricultural testing services market has been segmented on the basis of service type, analysis type, end user, and region.
The global agricultural testing services market is segmented on the basis of service type:
- Soil Testing Service
- Seed Testing Service
- Water Testing Service
- Fertilizer Testing Service
The global agricultural testing services market is segmented on the basis of analysis type:
- Physical Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
The global agricultural testing services market is segmented on the basis of end user
- Agriculture Consultant
- Fertilizers Manufacturers
- Research Bodies
- Detailed overview of parent Agricultural testing services market
- Changing Agricultural testing services market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Agricultural testing services Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Agricultural Testing Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Agricultural Testing Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Agricultural Testing Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Agricultural Testing Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.