This Agricultural Gloves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agricultural Gloves market.
Agricultural gloves are made of different types of polymers in order to protect the hands of the farmers from chemicals and pesticides that are used in agricultural crops. An agriculturist needs to perform various kinds of work which requires protection of their hands. Some of the regular works undertaken in an agriculture farm include distribution of chemicals and pesticides, pruning of branches, harvesting crops, horticulture which renders the farmer susceptible to various kinds of risks such as abrasion, sting, cold conditions and deep cuts. Agricultural gloves act as a protective piece of clothing from the various physical risks in agriculture such as thermal, mechanical and chemical hazards.
The agricultural gloves market is driven by the growth in agricultural arena across the world. Moreover the increasing awareness of health and safety coupled with specific requirement for the use of protective equipment during handling of certain toxic chemicals has been a major factor for the growth of the agricultural gloves market. Agricultural gloves are generally made of latex, rubber, leather or cotton depending upon the end uses. Gloves of different materials and thickness are required for different applications. Latex gloves are used for general agricultural purpose and are usually disposable. Chemical resistant gloves are used by farmers during compilation and spraying of pesticides which are harmful for the human skin. Often it is advised to wear two pairs of gloves while handling chemicals which might pose a biological hazard. The usage of agricultural gloves has increased over the years owing to the increasing safety standards and general awareness among the agricultural community in the western world.
Although the market has shown tremendous growth prospects, it is yet to reach optimum penetration in several emerging economies such as India and China, even though a huge population in these agro based economy depend of agriculture for their livelihood. Access to quality gloves as well as awareness for safe procedures is non-existent in many rural areas of the small and impoverished countries. However these countries present an opportunity for the agricultural gloves market to grow.Low cost disposable agricultural gloves are expected to provide the best opportunity for the market in these regions.
North America accounts for the largest demand for agricultural gloves and the growing agricultural market augurs well for the agricultural gloves market in North America. Asia Pacific is the second largest market for agricultural gloves in the world. Asia Pacific is also the largest producer and exporter of agricultural gloves lead by China. The market for agricultural gloves is expected to grow at the fastest pace in Asia Pacific as it poses the maximum potential for growth owing to high agricultural dependence and low penetration of the product.
The agricultural gloves market is highly fragmented with several regional players dominating the market in different regions especially in Asia Pacific. The low cost of setting up a plant, availability of cheap labor and access to the raw materials is the primary reason for the growth of the manufacturing units of agricultural gloves in China. Some of the companies involved in the market include Fujian Nanan Jinxing Gloves Co., Ltd., Ansell Healthcare Europe, Nano Meter Industrial, and Superior Glove among many others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels .
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agricultural Gloves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Agricultural Gloves Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Agricultural Gloves Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Agricultural Gloves Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Agricultural Gloves Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Agricultural Gloves Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.